- TOC Update for 5.1.
- Titan Skills will now tell you if you have to level up to train a skill.
- Mining, Engineering and Herbing will now show skinning data at all times.
- Skinning professions will now show the color of the mob's level in comparison to yours.
- TOC Updated for 5.0.x
- Titan Skills will now tell you if you have no skills to track.
- Skinable levels will now take bonuses into account.
- TOC Updated for 4.3
- Skinners, Miner, Herbalists and Engineers now have a note indicating the highest level creature they can skin.
- Adjusted addon to allow for localization. (Not that there's much desire for it...)
- Removed a lot of old, useless code.
- Updated for Cataclysm! (4.0.1)
- Weapon skills removed.
- Max Skill levels now supports every account expansion type. IE: Profession Max is 300 for people with no expansions, but is 525 for people with Cataclysm.
- Known Bug: Right-Click Options do not appear.
- TOC Update
- Class Skills, such as Lockpicking, will now properly max out at 400.
- Removed a leftover link that would look for FishingBuddyTitan.lua in the XML file.
- Adjusted Coloring zones.
- Fixed an auto-update problem that was pointed out to me by Tristanian on WoWUI. Thanks man!
- Removed some un-needed code. (Also pointed out by Tristanian.)
- Updated to Patch 3.0.2 & Titan 4.0.0.
- Fixed a bug that would revert the tooltip color to default yellow if there was a modifier present.
- Added an option to remove the text.
- Added Orange Color Code.
- Shifted Green, Yellow and Red Color Codes.
- Extended Gray Color Code. (Mostly visible only to high-level characters.)
- Fixed several bugs that would prematurely color skills as Maxed Out when using By Max.
- Changed the hover tooltip to say "Skills Info", rather than "Titan Skills".
- TOC Update for WotLK! (3.0.1)
- Moved coloring into it's own drop-down box.
- Defined coloring options better.
- Added "Color by Maximum Skill" option.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com