Rune-It-All adds more features and functionality to the default rune frame while still using the Blizzard code.
The goal of Rune-It-All is to be simple yet rich. I hope Rune-It-All provides you with the features you are looking for while maintaining a simple, unobtrusive, and painless feel.
Rune-It-All does the following:
* Allows you to scale the size of the runes
* Allows you to change the transparency in and out of combat
* Allows you to unlock and lock the runes so that you can move them around
* Has 5 unique layouts including: Vertical, Curved Up, Curved Down, Vertical Block, and Horizontal Block
* Has 7 unique art choices including: Beta Runes, DKI Runes, and Letter Runes, Japanese Runes, Orb Runes, Runica Runes, Beta-Enhanced Runes
* New! Allows you to move the runes individually
* New! Has custom cooldown text (includes several options along with it)
* New! Has option to show runes (when OOC - and useful when OOC alpha is less than 1) when you use a rune (e.g. Death and Decay OOC)
* New! Allows you to increase or decrease the spacing between runes ("padding") Note: only works for Vertical and Horizontal layouts
* New! Allows you to configure how the rune bar acts when you enter a Vehicle
* And more...
* Fully localized options (Thanks for the submissions thus far!) * Suggest some!!
* Options can be accessed by typing /ria, /runeitall or /rune-it-all
If you are using Pitbull:
Config. > Modules > Hide Blizzard frames > UNCHECK "Rune bar"
Config. > Modules > Runes > UNCHECK "Enable"
If you are using Shadowed UF:
/suf > General > Hide Blizzard Frames > UNCHECK "Hide Rune bar"
/suf > Units > Player > Bars > UNCHECK "Enable Rune bar"
If you are using X-Perl:
/xperl > Player > UNCHECK "Show Runes"
EDIT line 68-69 in XPerl_Player.lua file to this:
Thank you to these people who gave the knowledge and insight to keep me on the right track:
_Chloe, slakah, zeksie, KarlKFI, Akryn, arnath2, kollektiv, Parnic, Yivry
Have I really fixed the Death Rune issue?!
TOC bump for latest patch compatibility
Fixed Vehicle entering / exiting issues
New experimental feature: change rune CD alpha (give feedback!)
Another attempt at fixing exiting vehicle bug
Fixed package name error
Remove debug code
Fix some comments
Included license txt this time around
New feature: choose how Rune-It-All acts when entering vehicles
Attempt at fixing exiting vehicle errors
- "OCC Rune Sensing"
- Individual Rune Moving
- Custom Cooldown Text
Fixed YssDrop complications - Please update your YssDrop too!
Added new license file
More attempts at fixing the rune issues!
Forgot a :Show() call somewhere in there :)
Unregister Blizzard Events! Stop fiddling with my code!
Embed Portfolio! yay!
Include Portfolio... d'oh!
AddonLoader support - delayed
ToC reflected to show support for Patch 3.3
Fixed Death and Loading Screen bugs where the runes would reset
Lowered Rune Strata and increased font layer (so that you could see the X when unlocking the runes)
Attempt fix at small bug on the default skin
Pretty sure I fixed the Death Rune problem!
ToC bumped for Patch 3.2
Fixed dreadful Unholy/Frost rune bug. What a pain!
Added 2 new layouts: Vertical Block and Curved Down
Added 4 new art choices: Japanese, Runica, Orb, and Beta-Enhanced
Added art dropdown and new art choices
Fixed Vehicle bug
Updated Portfolio version
Fixed SetPoint issue
Now using Portfolio for options - options frame cleaned up
Cleaned up a lot of the code
Added 2 new layouts
Fixed vehicle messing up the runes
Runes will now hide when you enter a vehicle and come back to personal settings when you exit
Complete rewrite of the code. More like 2 times over! :P
Fixed and added Saved Variables
Added customizable transparency, scaling, and unlocking
Credits: slakah, _chloe, zeksie, and akryn