- Smaller Mainbar
- Skin the buttons
- Out of range coloring
- You can change the font or the fontsize of the macronames, hotkey, count or still hide them
- The gryphons are hideable
... and many more.
The '+' button on the right gryphon is the "new" micromenu. Just left-click on it to show the micromenu or rightclick to show the gamemenu (the same as when you pres ESC)
How can I move the Pet-, Stance- or Possessbar?
It's very simple! ShiftKey + AltKey + Leftclick on the first button of the Pet-, Stance- or Possessbar to move the them.
And whats about the new totemmanger? ControlKey + Leftclick on one of the 4 totembuttons and move them.
How can I change some settings?
Open the config.lua with a text editor of your choice.
Some simple Lua knowledge is helpful to configure this addon, but the config is so simple that everyone can do this.
Disable RedRange (or similar addons) if you use it, or it can occure
some problems. nMainbar has its own out of range coloring.
- Updates to work with Warlords of Draenor.
- Fix the error when clicking the Player vs. Player option in the picomenu
- TOC update
- TOC update.
- Added some more abbreviations for keybinds:
Num Pad . => Nu.
Num Pad / => Nu/
Num Pad - => Nu-
Num Pad * => Nu*
Num Pad + => Nu+
- Updated for patch 5.0.4.
- Now supports a minimum alpha on bars using mouseover.
- fixed a picomenu bug with grid
- improved button background texture (nobody cares but me!)
- adjust the normal texture (0.5px)
- fixed "hideRecallButton"
- fixed a multibar left and right bug
- default config: set multibarleft & right mouseover to false
- improvements, fixes and more
- updates for patch 4.3
- added a pico menu (see screen)
- some small changes
- exp bar divider fix
- vehicle hotkey fix
- fix stancebar issue
- combine some files
- now with horizontal bars
- possess/pet/stance/totem - bar is now moveable, even when the normal bar is shown
- some little changes
- .toc update to 4.1
- fix totembar style
- remove (c)
- some fixes and updates by ballagarba
- fixed a bug with the coloring when the spellbook is open
- toc change for 3.3
- fixed a overlap problem with the worldmap
- delete some unnecessary stuff
- fixed a bug with the scaling of the totemmanager
- .toc bump
- support for the new totem manager
- fix a little typo
- forgot a line
- .zip file instead of a .rar file
- new config file
- fix the bug with the resets of the stancebar
- remove the " show on modifier pressed " feature (i dont know but i think it will return in the future)
- new mouseover system (!)
- seperate some function in new .lua files ;)
- changeable alpha of the bars
There are so much changes that i have set nMainbar back to version 1 :D