Rotational timer addon for all classes.
- Timers are customizable for each spell
- Supports groups, priorities and is able to normalize selected timers duration and hence bring them to a common speed
- Multitarget, works with combat log
- Works with cooldowns, totems, internal cooldowns, castbar timers.
- Support for dot/gcd ticks, Pandemic and similar WoD dot mechanic
- Nameplate timers
- Corruption timers from initial blast of Seed of Corruption now limited
- Fixed nameplate bugs
- Small changes for Sub Rogue and Retribution
- Druid update
- Totem bug fixed
- /nrun unlock fixed
- Discipline update
- Nameplate timers now work again
- Special timer for Absolute Corruption
- Small Rogue update
- scale_until option and config updates
- Legion Update
- PvP Talents aren't updated.
- Nameplate feature disabled for now
- target check for UnitAura activations
- Hemo and Find Weakness added
- UnitAura-only buffs
- glow2, used for Shuffle
- UnitAura-only buffs
- glow2, used for Shuffle
- fixed a bug with proficiency on warrior
- Empowered Seals added
- Rogue update
- Major update for Monk, small updates for Paladins and Warriors
- Gradient colors
- Several bugfixes
- WoD update
- snapshotting features removed
- 30% "pandemic" display for many dot spells
- hunter, shaman, balance druid configs greatly improved
- Dot power persists through soul swap
- Hacks for 5.4 combat log mess with Agony
- fixed corruption on live
- showid for all timer types
- dot ticks
- Rain of Fire timer
- Fire and Brimstone Immolate added
- Update for warrior 5.2 overpower changes
- ToC updated to 50200
- Immune timers no longer appear.
- Miss notification timers, some warlocks now play without a hitcap, so that became important.
- TidyPlates alpha support
- Priest config update, mainly for discipline.
- shine animation bug fixed for real
- /nrun listauras <target|player> - command to display spell IDs of applied auras.
- /nrun lock command fixed
- scale timer option. Which is a vertical scaling of a timer for given spell.
- affilliation option. It can be "raid" or "any", replaces anySource, while it still works it is now equals to affiliation = "raid"
- Warriors now can see banner timers from other warriors.
- Fix for 5.1 nameplates
- ToC Updated to 50100
- Anchors and groups are now configurable, "/nrun separate" removed.
- Warrior fury config updates
- Haunt duration overlay for affliction dots
- Dot power value now ignores damage multipliers. I'm not really sure if it's right, but it shouldn't mess up indicators in demo anymore.
- Warrior config updates
- Dot power level difference now displayed as text
- Calibri font included as default. Instead of
- Rain of Fire and Backdraft timers
- SoC-Corruption now comes as a separate multitarget timer
- Shield Barrier and PW:S now display absorb value
- Corruption from soc (that's a separate spell) removed, it was spammy. Nothing is probably better than 20 timer column. I'll try to do something with that and void ray sometime later
- Tiger Power and Serpent's Zeal
- Nameplates configuration (w,h,x,y) from config
- dot power feature (warlock only for now): indicator of whether your dots on target are stronger or weaker than those you can apply at the moment. Thanks to pandemic you have the choice to wait for them to fully expire or refresh asap based on your current stats/buffs. /nrun dotpower to turn it off
ligher = dot's power level on target is higher than yours
darker = dot's power level is lower than yours
- overlay, which serves mostly the same purposes as the recast mark.
- added Rune of Power and Invoker's Energy
- bugfix for 5.1.1
- added/fixed Savage Defense, Survival Instincts, Bear Berserk, Nature's Vigil
- specmask, weakened blows now only shows up for tanking specs
- Enrage ant Tiger Power buffs
- Nameplate timers (disabled by default, /nrun nameplates). They're not configurable yet, and positioned to fit default nameplates.
- leaveghost now disabled by default too, it may cause some hanging timers when switching rotation for some classes.
- new feature: effect-cooldown timer pair (after effect timer fades cooldown timer activates). Only used on Bloodbath atm
- Fixed SW:Death timer, added Mind Flay for the sake of visualisation
- Second part of warlock Pandemic update
- Warlock config changes to support Pandemic
- /nrun leaveghost - don't hide target/player ghost timers in combat (enabled by default)
- Totems bugfix
- Mortal Strike now refreshing Overpower
- Fixed shockwave and piercing howl
- Added Storm Bolt, Bloodbath and banners
- A lot of color and priority changes
- Several fixes for warrior
- New "singletarget" timers (Weakened Armor/Blows, Curse of Elements, DK debuffs)
- Config tweaks for warlock, priest, warrior
- Where it wasn't before, spell count now updating on existing "unit targets".
- one more awesome bug that happens when i don't test anything
- Fixed Weakened Armor/Blows refresh on non-player auras
- Small config tweaks for some classes
- Updated remaining DK, paladin and shaman configs
- Fixed bug that caused major performance issues
- Fixed Leg Sweep to be properly considered as multitarget
- Fixes for Warrior
Updated to WoW 5.0
Recharging cooldowns support.
- 4.2 hack now scanning more more units
- Unlocked resize bug fixed
NOTE: There was a mistake in 4.4.1 release of userconfig docs. texture and fonts customizations now should be NugRunningConfig.texture instead of NugRunning.texture
- NugRunningConfig.width and NugRunningConfig.height added to userconfig
- fontscale removed
- Negative priorities now possible
- Drain soul ticks accuracy improved, at least after first tick.
- Timer frame now completely separate from addon functionality, so it can be easily modified.
- UserConfig module and several related small changes. See userconfig.lua for a guide
- lame custom spell slash commands removed
- Enrage timer bug probably fixed.
- EventTimers for internal cooldowns
- Improved hack for 4.2 bug (they won't fix it for a looong time if ever):
updating info from target unit when switching targets
- TOC update
- SnD, Rupture, MS, ShSlam, BT now use fixedlen option.
- Enrage timer & Raging blow fading for fury warriors, Revenge timer, resetable cooldowns improvements
- Warlock config fixes by DagonX, Hungering cold id changed
- fixedlen & 4.2 hack bug, combo points bug, rogue config tweaks
- Update for WoW 4.2 combat log changes
- /nrun swaptarget option
- Update for WoW 4.1
- drain soul bug fixed
- fixedlen, glowtime config options (not really used)
- special shadow orbs timer for priests
- minor config changes
- typo in paladin config
- set fontscale option
- set width/height bug fixed
(these features only configured for warlocks and priests atm)
- "Ghost timers"
- Priorities, that allow to make static timer order. Timers without them will be still sorted by time left.
4.0.1: shaman spells and totems now updated for cataclysm
4.0: stackcolor, small frame construcion fixes
4.0 beta1: rewritten. (while you may not notice)
Also updates for some classes. Drain soul plugin now merged into core addon.
2.5.6: little fixes for paladins, hunters, warlocks. + localized spell names option
2.5.5: anySource and target options added. anySource = true means that spell appliacation/refresh from other players is tracked too, and target = "target" (any unit id) means that spell will only start a timer if you're targeting it. => Warrior's sunder armor, thunder clap, demoshout now updated correctly from other tanks.
Eradication, 4pc warlock t10 setbonus, crippling poison added.
2.4: Cooldown revisited, now correctly disables timer when cooldown is reset
removed corruption supporting code, now with refresh on filler spell it's not that important
config file design changed, now for dynamic durations there's special function field "init". typos possible
2.3.2: haste function improvements, horn of winter added
2.3.1: Added Dismantle and Envenom, removed Vampiric Embrace
Also some 3.3 enchancements for Affliction Warlock Corruption
2.3: Totems, minor stuff and bugfixes
2.2: Sync between UNIT AURA and CLEU
Commanding Shout added
S'n'D probably not yet
Position reseting fixed
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com