I've canceled my subscription! Still you can submit patches via GitHub, PM or eMail. If you want to take this addon over, please contact me - or feel free to fork it.
Or maybe you can try myHonor.
cargoHonor provides a LibDataBroker object which displays your current honor points. The tooltip gives detailed information about the total / today's amount of honor points, honor earned per hour and amount of Marks of Honor in your inventory and bank. Newer versions also track the honor earned in your last and current battlegrounds.
Left-click the frame to switch between the different display modes:
bg | today | total honor
As it does not provide its own display, you'll need a LDB-based display addon. (So, your display can differ from the screenshots)
* back to the roots:
* removed battleground info, with the removal of marks in 3.3.3
* Would you like to see any new features? Please tell!
* new daily indicator behind battleground name: [D]
* minimized tooltip display
- most of the PVP functions are now in a library to reuse code between this and OhNoesQueues
* almost complete rewrite
- included Isle of Conquest (marks and win/loss)
- included Wintergrasp (marks and time)
- updated battleground holiday calculation
- new si-units (e.g. 3.7k) - toggle via setting useSI in the .lua-file (default on)
- set data object type to "data source" (fixed Broker2FuBar not recognizing it)
- fixed 'nil'-error while hovering tooltip in battlegrounds
- corrected battleground weekend calculations
- removed non-wotlk stuff
- win/loss ratio is now fetched through achievements
- included Strand of the Ancients in bg holiday calculation
- included Strand of the Ancients Marks of Honor
- battlegrounds with 0 marks of honor now don't show up in the list
- Removed "cargoHonor"-header and replaced it with a more informative one
- included next battleground weekend calculations
Okay, well, to be honest, the only reason I still play WoW is because of addon development. The rest became boring after four years of active playing =P
And since I write them in my free time and also release them for free, there are of course the subscription fee's ... so if you want to support me, here's your chance!
And ... umm ... there's still the habit of eating lots of chocolate while thinking of addons :/
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com