FuBar uClock is my own personal re-write of FuBar ClockFu, with all the cruft removed.
- It can show realm time and/or local time on the FuBar.
- It shows today's date aswell as realm time and local time in it's tooltip.
- It toggles the in-game Time Manager (stop watch, alarm clock etc) if clicked.
- It toggles GroupCalender (if installed) or the in-game Calendar if shift-clicked.
Options can be found in the dropdown menu, accessed by right-clicking the plugin.
- Choose which time format(s) you want shown in the data feed.
- Choose whether to show seconds or not.
- Choose whether to have the time shown in 12hr or 24hr format.
For LDB fans a Broker version of uClock can be found here.
If you've found an error or would like to suggest a feature, please make a new ticket in the issues hub or leave a comment here.
- Updated for WoW 4.3.0.
- Updated for WoW 4.1.0.
- Updated for WoW 4.0.6.
- Added UTC time format support.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0.
- Fixed compatibility issue with GroupCalendar v5.
- Updated for WoW 3.1.0.
- Added an option to show local time, realm time, or both in the display.
- You should now be able to choose the colour of the text displayed in FuBar (default is white, text in the tooltip remains yellow).
- Restructured the tooltip slightly. Today's date is now shown at the top, with local and server times underneath.
- Removed unused libraries to shrink download file size.
- Added an icon (can be disabled).
- Added hints to the tooltip.
- Shift-clicking the plugin should now toggle GroupCalender if it is installed, or Blizzard's Calendar if not.
- Bugfixes. Coding in the middle of the night is bad, m'kay?
- Having the "Show Coloured Text" option enabled should now make the text white instead of FuBar's default yellow.
- Updated for WoW 3.0.2.
- Added Server Time display. Game Time can now be found in the tooltip.
- Added options to show seconds and show 12hr format.
- Shift-clicking the plugin will now toggle Blizzard's Calendar.
- Right-clicking the plugin will show uClock's options frame.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com