Helium 2.1 - Update to WOW 7.2
- Removed legacy morph spell code
- Removed legacy trap launcher code
- Code clean up
- Reworked Rogues stealth bars to use the stance setting. This should allow them shadow dance to change bars correctly. This change will probably result in lost old style stealth layouts.
- Added a Shadow Dance bar state for Subtlety rogues when using the "Stealth" bar state. This allows for a separate Stealth and Shadow Dance bars to be used. Users can opt to remap the Stealth bar to the Shadow Dance state if they want a single bar state
- Fix for issue where dragging a item to the bar when the editor was open would overwrite the home state macro.
- Fixed issue where macro text would not clear between bar states.
- Fixed some issues with flyouts not generating correctly.
- Added flyout macro generator to the button editor window.