Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(563 Kb)
Download
Updated: 12-11-14 12:45 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.3)
Updated:12-11-14 12:45 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:399,287
Favorites:988
MD5:
6.0.3

Ion  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: Hydrogen-12
by: Maul, Jrosk, SLOKnightfall

Hydrogen 12
-More fixes for ability cooldowns & procs
-Fix for Fairy Swarm tallent
-Fixes for Draenor Garrison ability button cooldown and range
-Fix for shadow dance triggering a stance bar change
-Nephyrin's Dualspec bar fix
-Misc bug fixes



Hydrogen 11
-Added items to the Ion Menu
-Fixed macro generation and cooldowns for most spells
-Added profile system

Hydrogen-10.3 Beta
-Reverted spell name change and added different work around for hunter call pet macros

Hydrogen-10.2 Beta
-Fixed TOC so bar position are global again. 10.1 accidentally contained a version that had the settings stored per character

Hydrogen-10.1 Beta
-Included SLOKnightfall's WoD updates
-Fixed mount macro's
-Fixed random mount macro
-Changed which spell name is used in the generated macro to fix issue with hunter pets summon macros not being correct.
-Created a list of spells that will ignore subtext in the spells. Mainly for hunter traps that were getting Trap Launcher added to the macro and not working.

Hydrogen-10 Beta
-Updating to Warlords of Draenor Expansion patch

Hydrogen-9 Beta
- Debug spam fix

Hydrogen-8 Beta
- Minor update to fix smaller issues

Hydrogen-7 Beta
- Updated for patch 5.4.1

Hydrogen-6 Beta
- Updated for patch 5.3

Hydrogen-5
- Spell Count bug fix (i.e. Death Knight's Scent of Blood count update)
- Spell Charges fix properly implemented

Hydrogen-4
- Forum version, include most hotfixes appearing on the forum (flyx, Nephyrin, chinoloco,kouik)
- should now display the appropriate tooltip in all cases.
- GetSpellCount replaced by GetSpellCharges (roll charges issues)
- spells with distinct subtypes between specs should be shown as useable in all cases.
- spell cooldowns should update (trash, symbiosis, disconnect/reconnect after a spec change should not show questionmark anymore)
- flyout should show the proper spell

Hydorgen-3

Hydrogen-2 Beta
- Updated for patch 5.1
- Fixed texture issue
- Dual spec toggle should work now
- Fixed extra bar action ID
- Other minor changes
- Sorry folks, that is all :(

Hydrogen-2 Beta
-Now scans profession spells
-Tentatively enabling/disabling of the Blizzard Main Bar should work
-Blizzard ExtraAction button should now only show if the Blizzard Bar is used
-Moved localization to one file

Hydrogen-1 Beta
- beta release for patch 5.0.4
Optional Files (8)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
Hydrogen-7 Beta
43kB
10-17-14 10:17 PM
Addon
Hydrogen-7 Beta
12kB
10-15-14 08:37 AM
Addon
Hydrogen-5 Beta
5kB
10-15-14 08:35 AM
Addon
Hydrogen-5 Beta
5kB
10-15-14 08:34 AM
Addon
40300.1
6kB
11-29-11 09:01 AM
Addon
40300.1
15kB
11-29-11 08:59 AM
Addon
40000.2.0.1
23kB
07-02-11 11:28 PM
Patch
40000.2.0.1
2kB
07-02-11 07:51 PM
Addon


Archived Files (6)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
 Ion
Hydrogen-11
561kB
Maul
11-12-14 02:23 PM
 Ion
Hydrogen-10.3 B
460kB
Maul
10-21-14 12:00 AM
 Ion
Hydrogen-10.2 B
460kB
Maul
10-18-14 10:17 AM
 Ion
Hydrogen-10 Bet
454kB
Maul
10-15-14 08:38 AM
 Ion
Hydrogen-9 Beta
454kB
Maul
04-08-14 05:30 PM
 Ion
Hydrogen-8 Beta
417kB
Maul
03-31-14 08:51 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 09-03-08, 07:30 PM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
Can you give me an example macro that shows no icon?
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-08, 08:13 PM  
Sithehenn
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 25
Uploads: 8
Originally posted by Maul
Can you give me an example macro that shows no icon?

Certainly,

This is from the SavedVariables file
Code:
		{
			{
				["macroNote"] = "Pet Defensive Mode",
				["hotKeys"] = "»ALT-CTRL-R»",
				["scale"] = 1,
				["YOffset"] = 0,
				["hotKeyText"] = "»acR»",
				["spellCounts"] = false,
				["anchoredBar"] = "",
				["target"] = "none",
				["counts"] = false,
				["type"] = "macro",
				["showstates"] = "homestate",
				["laststate"] = "",
				["macroUseNote"] = true,
				["clickType"] = "up",
				["barPos"] = 4,
				["XOffset"] = 0,
				["clickAnchor"] = false,
				["anchorDelay"] = "0.1",
				["mouseoverAnchor"] = false,
				["stored"] = false,
				["macroName"] = "",
				["macro"] = "/petdefensive",
				["macroIcon"] = 23,
				["bar"] = 3,
			}, -- [1]
		}, -- [16]
I can post the whole SV file if you need it
Sithehenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-08, 08:23 PM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
I just need the ["macro"] = "/petdefensive" part, really just the part in the quotes
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-08, 08:38 PM  
Sithehenn
Premium Member
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 25
Uploads: 8
Originally posted by Maul
I just need the ["macro"] = "/petdefensive" part, really just the part in the quotes


Heheheh Sorry,

Didn'nt really look into the code before hand, so I figured more info is better than not enough
Sithehenn is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-08, 02:40 PM  
winterz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 13
Uploads: 0
do i have to rewrite all my macros or can i transfer over my macro that in Trinity Bars already
winterz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-08, 02:47 PM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
Originally posted by winterz
do i have to rewrite all my macros or can i transfer over my macro that in Trinity Bars already
Right now? Yes.

In a few days, probably not. I am working on a "converter" addon. I have quite a few characters myself that I want to convert to Macaroon (and not have to re-write macros)
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-08, 03:06 PM  
winterz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 13
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Maul
Right now? Yes.

In a few days, probably not. I am working on a "converter" addon. I have quite a few characters myself that I want to convert to Macaroon (and not have to re-write macros)
cool thanks, ok i got 1 more question what file do i need to transfer over that has my macros
winterz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-08, 03:13 PM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
Originally posted by winterz
cool thanks, ok i got 1 more question what file do i need to transfer over that has my macros
There are two places, the best one would be in the macro master which is located in -

C:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\SavedVariables\TrinityBars2.lua

Or in the per-character saved variables, which has ALL the settings for each character and might be overwhelming to weed through -

C:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<account>\<server>\<character>\SavedVariables\TrinityBars2.lua
Last edited by Maul : 09-04-08 at 03:14 PM.
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-08, 03:27 PM  
winterz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 13
Uploads: 0
oh right i forgot about the WTF folder lol thanks a lot you been a big help
winterz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-08, 09:25 AM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
v30000.7 has a big bug with the new shape code. Revert back to 30000.6 unless you want to just test the new GUI for me
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-08, 02:18 AM  
Trysor
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Stealth

I would just like to let you know that whenever I log out after setting up a stealth stated bar, some of the stealth-state-macros appear on the the not-in-stealth bar when i log back in again. This happens regardless of being stealthed while logging out or not. In addition to this strange "missplacing" of my buttons, the stealth stated part of the bar is completely missing (visually). The keybindings react strange in both states too (haven't tested the keybindings much, yet).

I have to enter config mode, stealth, select the bar (that is still the size it should be, it's just the buttons thats missing) and type /mac remove x, /mac add x (where x represents the number of buttons I do have on the bar) to fix the issue (the not-stealthed-bar gets fixed too).

It is kinda impossible to use Macaroon with this issue combined with the .. politely unstable .. state of the server atm, as I have to fix this issue every 2-3 min because of the world server owning itself.

(I'm currently using .. uh, version xxxxx.5)
Trysor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-08, 03:55 AM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
Re: Stealth

Originally posted by Trysor
I would just like to let you know that whenever I log out after setting up a stealth stated bar, some of the stealth-state-macros appear on the the not-in-stealth bar when i log back in again. This happens regardless of being stealthed while logging out or not. In addition to this strange "missplacing" of my buttons, the stealth stated part of the bar is completely missing (visually). The keybindings react strange in both states too (haven't tested the keybindings much, yet).

I have to enter config mode, stealth, select the bar (that is still the size it should be, it's just the buttons thats missing) and type /mac remove x, /mac add x (where x represents the number of buttons I do have on the bar) to fix the issue (the not-stealthed-bar gets fixed too).

It is kinda impossible to use Macaroon with this issue combined with the .. politely unstable .. state of the server atm, as I have to fix this issue every 2-3 min because of the world server owning itself.

(I'm currently using .. uh, version xxxxx.5)
This is a visual error where buttons were not properly initialized. I noticed some weirdness myself and hope it is fixed in 30000.8.
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-08, 04:20 AM  
Trysor
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 21
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Stealth

Originally posted by Maul
This is a visual error where buttons were not properly initialized. I noticed some weirdness myself and hope it is fixed in 30000.8.
I will check it as soon the server is stable enough to keep me online for more than 2 minutes + "not connected but still in the world lag".
Trysor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-08, 08:51 AM  
Ayindi
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 18
Uploads: 0
Hi,

just installed x.8 and got a bunch off errors at startup (on live, though). Will this work just with WOTLK, because x.4 (I think) seemed to work well with current live version?
Ayindi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-08, 09:07 AM  
Maul
Ion Engines, Engage!
 
Maul's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 401
File comments: 1084
Uploads: 32
Originally posted by Ayindi
Hi,

just installed x.8 and got a bunch off errors at startup (on live, though). Will this work just with WOTLK, because x.4 (I think) seemed to work well with current live version?
Indeed this is a WotLK-only addon. 30000.4 did not have the state changing code, so that may be why it worked without issue on live. However, 30000.5 introduced state code and WotLK is using a new API for managing states.
Maul is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: