MAL is multipurpose add on, initially created for old MC days for tanks to swap gear quickly and evolved to a GUI version in time. It includes additional functionality as requested last 4+ years.
This is v3, please read the MALInfo.txt, will do better documentation soon.
Button bar can handle 8x2=16 button assignments. I use set 1 for day to day , set 2 for raiding. Following functions can be assigned to button:
1. Armor Set Save/Load
4. BG Call incoming
5. Zone information
6. Random Pet summon
7. Random Mount Summon
1. Quick BPD (Block/Parry/Dodge) display
2. Get Naked, remove all armor (Keybind or Button assignment)
3. ReloadUI: Keybinding
4. Zone Info: Keybinding or Button assignment
5. Random Pet summon (Button assignment)
6. Random Mount summon (Button assignment)
7. Guild recruitment spammer
8. Display map coordinates (player position) / % Durability
9. Display map coordinates on Blizzard Map (cursor position/player position)
10. Arena point calculator
11. Chat time stamp/scroll via mouse/hide buttons
12. Show quest level on Quest UI
13. Automated raid invite / raid disband
14. BG Call incoming
15. Screen Viewport
Sep 6, 2009 -- v3.2.0 r002 Updated Guild spam.
- Add Channel options and disable spam in instances including BG's
Aug 6, 2009 -- v3.2.0 r001 Patch 3.2 changes.
Jul 19, 2009 -- v3.1.0 r003 bpd update
Apr 28, 2009 -- v3.1.0 r002 Patch 3.1 API Changes cont
- Fixed Map co-ordinate locations
- Added Latency & FPS, Enable under Utility Functions
Apr 14, 2009 -- v3.1.r001 Patch 3.1 API Changes
Mar 27, 2009 -- v3.04.r001 AQ40 Mount fixes, multiple minor spell error corrections.
Dec 30, 2008 -- v3.03.r007 Simple viewport implementation.
Dec 4, 2008 -- v3.03.r006 Minor fixes, rework of bandage logic.
Nov 23, 2008 -- v3.03.r005 Minor fixes, improvement on Wintergrasp and Thrym's End, workaround blizzard API issues.
Nov 22, 2008 -- v3.03.r004 Minor fixes, improvement on Dalaran no fly zone.
Nov 14, 2008 -- V3.0.3r003 Minor fixes, improvements to mount summon.
Nov 12, 2008 -- V3.0.3r002 Minor fixes, functional Updates
Improved Mount random summon and % durability display when in instance or instead of location co-ordinates.
Added check for ColdWaetherFly spell.
Randomize seed value changes.
Added ChangeLog.txt to distribution
Nov 10, 2008 -- V3 initial release. Circular toolbar GUI. WoTLK tested.
v2.x will not be supported in WoTLK
Oct 15, 2008 -- Fixed tooltip error,
Oct 14, 2008 -- New enhanced version for WoTLK is in testing phase, which will be released as v3.x. Current version 184.108.40.206 is compatible with 3.0 update.