This plugin is designed to have one purpose, when you're at a vendor you can click the Haggler icon to sell your junk. When you're not at the vendor the Haggler icon hides for the sake of convenience, as to not take up space in your UI.
When selling greys, each item is reported along with its count and the amount of money you receive from that sale, and when all the selling is done the total amount of cash you gained from getting rid of all those greys is presented to you aswell.
As an additional (and completely optional) feature, if you have Junkie installed then the plugin will present you with a new feature which can be toggled with alt-click; the ability to auto-sell Junkie exceptions as well as greys. This is all hidden if you don't have Junkie installed, so you don't have to worry about it (and you can just grab the 0.1 version if you wish to avoid the extra code altogether).
What is DataBroker?
DataBroker is part of a system that's similar to FuBar and its plugins, what you have here is a plugin but you'll also need something to display the output of the plugin. You have many options for this, and I've listed a number of them below for your perusal, just pick the one that interests you the most.
If you want further information, that nice feller tekkub has put together some information on his wiki. And it's good information too, information that you should probably read if you're just getting into DataBroker plugins. (Not to mention that poor old tek puts these pages together and not many people seem to read them, so I thought I'd do my part to help remedy that situation. )
- I felt like screwing with a bit of scripting (damn itch), and I noticed that my only really well liked mod didn't work with greys above level 70 and we can't 'ave that. So I've updated GetSellValue, might be okay now... but no guarantees as I don't have the game to test it with, hoping for the best, if not... c'est la vie, note 'test' version, et cetera! 2.4.3-0.3 will work fine if you use it with SellFish, 'opefully this'll make that necessity redundant but it's there if I've ballsed up, which I might have. IS THIS FILLING YOU WITH CONFIDENCE?
- Updated the toc so it's not over but exactly 30,000.
- HOMG, phantom release!
- I've allowed some time for possible bug reports to come in, since I've had none I'm going to upgrade this from a test version to a standard one.
- Added an option to auto-sell blah-etcetera to the vendor.
- Drycoded, the test tag will be removed when it's confirmed working. Unfortunately I can't test it myself at the moment.
- Added in the optional Junkie exceptions feature.