|Go to Page...|
Haggler: A DataBroker Plugin
This plugin is designed to have one purpose, when you're at a vendor you can click the Haggler icon to sell your junk. When you're not at the vendor the Haggler icon hides for the sake of convenience, as to not take up space in your UI.
When selling greys, each item is reported along with its count and the amount of money you receive from that sale, and when all the selling is done the total amount of cash you gained from getting rid of all those greys is presented to you aswell.
As an additional (and completely optional) feature, if you have Junkie installed then the plugin will present you with a new feature which can be toggled with alt-click; the ability to auto-sell Junkie exceptions as well as greys. This is all hidden if you don't have Junkie installed, so you don't have to worry about it (and you can just grab the 0.1 version if you wish to avoid the extra code altogether).
What is DataBroker?
DataBroker is part of a system that's similar to FuBar and its plugins, what you have here is a plugin but you'll also need something to display the output of the plugin. You have many options for this, and I've listed a number of them below for your perusal, just pick the one that interests you the most.
- Fortress: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10401-Fortress.html
- ButtonBin: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10474-ButtonBin.html
- StatBlockCore: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9221-StatBlockCore.html
- MakeRocketGoNow: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9771-MakeRocketGoNow.html
- Carousel: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10295-Carousel.html
- Titan: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8092-TitanPanel.html
If you want further information, that nice feller tekkub has put together some information on his wiki. And it's good information too, information that you should probably read if you're just getting into DataBroker plugins. (Not to mention that poor old tek puts these pages together and not many people seem to read them, so I thought I'd do my part to help remedy that situation. )