- Updated WotLK Database to 100% accurate!
- Added Minlvl to Expansion sorting.
- The commandline will now properly display all the instances when there are many many instances to list.
- Now supports the German Client! Thanks to Raphael Bossek for the translations!
- Added a Shameless plug at the beginning of every announced report.
- Added several command options.
- You can now activate the minimum level, allowing you to see when you can enter an instance.
- Added optional tooltip coloring!
- Did some spelling/grammar fixes.
- Database Update for Lich King! 95% accurate!
- Updated for Patch 3.0.2
- Preliminary Lich King data entered into the database.
- Added Expansion sorting.
- Fixed a bug that would hide certain zones from the Tooltip, but not the commandline/button press.
- Added Sorting function! Commandline values: Name, Min, Max. Defaults to Min.
- Added Level function to commandline.
- Added Minimap button toggling and specific mode to the commandline.
- New Minimap icon.
- Right-Clicking Minimap Button will now hide the button.
- Database update!
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't show all the zones and instances available.
- Changed Tooltip level display to not show the maximum level if it matches the minimum level.
- Increased localization.