|Go to Page...|
I've canceled my subscription! Still you can submit patches via GitHub, PM or eMail. If you want to take this addon over, please contact me - or feel free to fork it.
eXPeritia is an experience bar which follows a simple idea: Display the information only when it is needed.
This addon is by default hidden all the time, until you get experience: Then it will fade in for 1 second and afterwards fade out for 10 seconds, so there's enough time for you to look at your leveling progression. Coloring is based on class color or the default orange.
You can enable show-on-mouseover,change the fading times or also disable them completely, allowing eXPeritia to stay all the time visible.
eXPeritia supports also display of your watched faction - if you've enabled a faction to track, eXPeritia will display it on reputation gain.
The bar consists of three indicator lines:
- The tall line is your current experience
- The small left line shows the last experience gained
- The small right line is the end of your resting state
Furthermore there are four text displays which can be configured by choosing from some predefined formats:
- absolute needed xp to the next level / reputation status
- number of xp/rep gains for levelup based on the last gain (e.g. the needed kills or quest turnins)
- relative resting points / watched faction name and standing
- missing xp/rep in the number of Blizzard bar divides
The newer versions come with an integration into the Interface Options Panel where you can change size, class coloring as well as position (you can move it when you're in the addon's panel). Use /exp or /experitia for quickly opening config-panel (or "/exp show/hide" to show or hide the frame and "/exp flash" to fade-in for a short time).
If you're someone who wants a Lua-config and not an ingame one, you can stay only with the core.lua and uncomment "useDefaults".
- Color picker for indicator / background colors
- Alpha slider
- Font size configuration
- more text configuration options (maybe tags?)
The latest version is considered as a Beta release - if you find bugs, please report them.
State: 3.0 Beta
Configuration: Interface Options Panel
Credits to: Tekkub for tekKonfig and cleaning up the code