Ever wanted to know what your Tabards looked like without having to try them on? This mod will do just that. It replaces the game icons with an more accurate representation of what the Tabard actually looks like. There are no settings, it runs pretty much out of the box.
It currently works with these Inventory Systems:
Blizzard Character Frame
Blizzard Inspect Frame
Blizzard Merchant Frame
Blizzard Bags/Bank Frame
--- Version 2.0.12 ---
Added support for Stuffing
--- Version 2.0.11 ---
Fixed AtlasLoot issues. Thanks AutolycusWolf!!
If you'd like me to add compatibilty for other AIOI mods, please leave a comment with the link to the specific mod you'd like. I can't guarantee that it would be possible (depending on the severity of the mods code), but I will try my best.
--- Version 2.0.10 ---
Added Tuller fix for CargBags
Added some missing Tabards (mainly new PvP rewarded)
--- Version 2.0.3 ---
Added support for Bagnon
--- Version 2.0.2 ---
- Client 3.1 Ready!
- Fixed the localization issue with AtlasLoot
- Added support for Equipment Manager Flyout
--- Version 2.0.1 ---
- Fixed some offline bags not showing the right icon.
- Added support for ArkInventory and AtlasLoot.
- Implemented Ammo's suggestion. Thanks Ammo.
- Added rest of Argent Tournament tabards.
- Fixed some spelling issues.
--- Version 2.0 ---
- Updated alot of the tabards that where missing and added in some of the new 3.1 Tabards from Argent Tournament.
- Added support for Combuctor and Baudbag.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com