Mundunugu Caddy is another in the series of addons to save action bar button space.
Mundunugu Caddy will create four frames for each of the four schools of Shaman totems and add those totems to the appropriate frame. It also adds a few spells from the elemental schools to the appropriate frame.
Each frame can be moved separately to wherever you wish them to stay on the screen. The layout coordinates are saved per character. You can do this by right click dragging either the frame background or the totem school image attached to each frame.
No setup is required. Mundunugu Caddy will set itself up. It will detect if the current player is actually a shaman. If not, it will go away.
* make this work with 3.0 (it should just require a TOC file change, I haven't tested that yet)
* I'm not entirely happy with the totem frame title images. This may change.
* I am thinking of having a setting to allow the image to be right aligned or left aligned per frame.
* I am thinking of allowing a choice between alliance and horde totems to be the frame header graphic. This depends on what I decide on with the current images.
*Changed the file version to reflect that it is indeed for Wow 2.0 series.
*Removed the totem icons. For a weekend I had the option to have either horde totems or alliance totems for the icon. I never really liked them anyway. They looked clunky. I had considered getting rid of them all together. However, I just changed it now to a more generic title icon.
*New Blizzard Interface Options panel.
*Individual right or left orientation options for the elemental frame title images.
* Blizzard tossed some totems out and added some. I've updated the caddy to work with it rather than give the error of missing spell IDs in the chat window.
* Fixed a frame naming fiasco. Its transparent to the users anyway, but the name was ugly for programming purposes.
* Removed reference to the now missing spellID 8166 (poison cleanse totem).