Sick and tired with ALL CAPS CHAT? So am I! Therefore, I wrote this addon.
BottleCap is a minimalistic addon which checks for those who accidentally leave their caps lock on, and converts the text into all lower-case chat for you. It also includes a "Verbose Mode", which will indiscriminately converts all chat into lower-case text, regardless of original case.
- BottleCap will not alter text in the chat bubbles. Blizzard don't want us messing around with them.
- Prevent you from sending ALL CAPS.
- Add support for WIM.
If you've found an error or would like to suggest a feature, please make a new ticket in the issues hub or leave a comment here.
Ethan Centaurai <email@example.com>
2013-03-11 18:11:23 +0000
Tagging as v3.2.
- File permissions again...
- Ignore junk files in the working copy.
- Update .toc metadata.
- Add "/bottle" slash command to open the config.
- Remove whitespace.
- Use the namespace Blizzard provides us with.
- Rename "Channel" to "Zone Channels" to better reflect functionality.
- More wording tweaks.
- Add support for Battle.net Whispers and Battle.net Conversations, off by default.
- Re-arrange options panel layout.
- Remove options for Battleground chat as it has been replaced with Instance chat.
- Fix battle pet links with Verbose mode enabled.
- Another small tweak.
- Embed LibChatAnims to lower the chance of taint.
- Small wording tweaks.
- Add support for Party Leader, Instance and Instance Leader channels.
- Fix Encounter Journal links with Verbose mode enabled.
- Remove "Ignore" mode.
- Bump Interface number to 50200.
- Use repo keywords instead of manual versioning.
- Disable manual changelog.
- Fix file permissions.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com