nanoTalk tracks people who send you messages and optionally informs them when you are in a conversation.
Two configurable timeframes - one for message Tracking and one for Recent messages.
Messages received within the Recent timeframe are considered an active conversation.
Optional chat notification: When enabled, any messages from another person while you have Recent messages will inform that person that you are in a conversation and may not reply quickly.
Optional AFK notification: Tells people who send you a message how long you've been AFK.
LibDataBroker display: Shows numbers for Tracking and Recent messages. The LDB tooltip shows the names of people who have sent you a message and the length of time since they did so.
You will need an LDB-based display for this addon to work.
* Fixed a Lua error and updated libraries. - This monkey needs a re-write.
* Fixed issue with the tooltip sometimes not hiding.
* Under-the-hood cleanup, and updated ToC for 3.3
* Changed list clearing to be CTRL+Left click to avoid accidental list purges.
* Added tooltip scaling.
* Changed tracktime to accept zero as a value, for tracking indefinitely.
* Added new config option to toggle a sound effect when receiving a message.
* Upped limit on message tracking from 30 to 50.
* Added support for AddonLoader.
* Fixed packaged folders to get rid of nested nanoTalk folder
* Fixed duplicated names in tooltip
* Fixed packaged folder name to correct SavedVariables problem.
* Added messages counter to tooltip, and reworked tooltip to dynamically update while being moused-over.
* Fixed AFK message.
* Fixed configuration panel for WoW 3.0
* Updated TOC for WoW 3.0
* Fixed some sorting errors.
* Colorized recent messages in tooltip.
* Added configuration option to enable/disable AFK notification to others.
* Added message to tell you how long you've been AFK.
* Added supporting code for number of people tracked config option.
* Tooltip display now shows people sorted from newest to oldest message delivery.
* Some code cleanup.
* Changed version scheme again for better readability.
* Added configuration option to enable/disable notification to others when you are in a conversation.
* Added configuration slider for (future) feature to select the number of people tracked.
* Added code to automatically update configuration options from older versions.
* Fixed library paths in TOC
* Changed version scheme to (WoWversion).(nanoTalkversion) - 188.8.131.52.1
* Added configuration panel, accessible either via shift-clicking the LDB display or through Blizzard's Addon interface.
* Added configuration sliders for conversation and tracking times.