InTheBuff is a mod to help WotLK raidleaders come to grips with the new buff/debuff system.
It scans through your raidmembers, looking at their talent specs, and then brings up a window showing you what buffs are covered by whom and what buffs your raid doesn't have.
Buffs/debuffs can be moused over, and you will see who provides them currently, and what classes/specs are capable of providing it.
Furthermore, where applicable, abilities are classified as weak or strong. For example: basic CoE is +10% magic damage, and is weak (yellow.) Maledictioned CoE and Ebon Plaguebringer are both 13%, so they are strong (green.)
There is a todo list including but not limited to:
- Option to just report the missing buffs to a channel (no GUI)
- Probably needs more of an interface than just the slash commands
HOW TO USE:
/itb raid - the same as raid25
/itb raid25 - raid members 1 - 25
/itb raid10 - raid members 1 - 10
/itb raid40 - raid members 1 - 40
/itb groups12 - raid groups 1 and 2 only
/itb groups34 - raid groups 3 and 4 only
/itb groups56 - raid groups 5 and 6 only
/itb groups78 - raid groups 7 and 8 only
The "groups" commands will be useful to raidleaders when building multiple 10-man raids if they care about balancing the buff spreads between the raids.
Many thanks to Slake of Advent Fury for his excellent code in Scrub (much of which I used, with his permission) and his invaluable help in writing this.
-- Jynxx of <Fusion> on Turalyon
- Judgements of the Just is a Paladin talent, not a Druid talent. Fancy that.
- fixed major bug with scanning anything other than the full 40
- added blessing of wisdom, blessing of sanctuary
- Removed some spam leftover from testing
- Fixed ZIP for some PC users.
- Adjusted some buff priorities.
- Implemented additional scanning limits to be more useful
- minor bug fixes
- very minor bugfixes (some talents reading incorrectly)
- Initial released version, based in part on Slake's unreleased version of 'Scrub'