CursorCastBar adds circular cast bar(s) to your mouse cursor.
Cast bar, Global Cooldown Bar, Mirror Bar, Remaining cast time, Spell Name, Spell Icon, and more.
The configuration is done via the Blizzard interface options.
TO DO (in no particular order):
Healing Bar - incoming heal/overheal for current cast/target
optional focus castbar
optional round spell icons
modifier/key to temporary hide the bars or set the opacity to very low (eg in critical situations)
more bar layout options (start point, end point, etc)
text for the mirror bar
Bug: Mac client crashes with high-res textures. This is known a game bug within the Mac client. It happens with large textures above 512*512 pixels.
Solution: Don't choose the high-res bar textures. Choose textures 1, 2, or 3. The game shouldn't crash with them.
My WoW subscriptions end in may 2011. After more than six years playing WoW and developing addons I absolutely can't find a reason to continue. The direction Blizzard is steering with WoW is more than unfruitful.
The game is dead. It's an empty shell. A sad moment, but that's the way it is.
This means of course all of my addons are discontinued as from now. Thank you very much for using them and for providing me feedback and input. A very special thank you goes to the few people who donated for them. There would be much more and better stuff if more people would act like you. Thank you.
I hereby explicitly reject any attempts to continue, take over or reuse this addon, the addons source code, the contents or parts of it.
If you are willing and able to continue this addon I may grant you the right to do this if you contact me, ask for it, and convince me that you are able to do it in the long run.
Iím looking forward to meet everyone of you again in SWTOR.
All the best to you
- fixed missing Monk GCD spell
- MoP pre patch compatible
- fixed bug with special characters in spell names
- fixed lag-indicator misbehaviour on certain circumstances
- FIX: bug on login (esp. when shapeshifted)
- workaround for corrupted/incomplete config/SVars
- patch 4.2 adjustments
- changed GCD system to a proper one
- added 4 more Indicator
- code enhancements
- added options to choose static color for: Player CastBar, GC Bar, Mirror Bar and Targe CastBar
- fixed misbehavior when "Movable" anchor is choosen
- change PROC and CD indicator functions to use actual duration
- added some textures (experimental)
- continuation by humfras
- adjustments for Patch 4.1
- Settings are now automatically saved within your current active profile (see Profiles/First Spec, Second Spec for current profiles).
- Options panel is now scrollable if required
- Five second bar removed.
- New option: Indicator>Invert
.....Shows the indicator if the spell is READY instead if the spell is on cooldown.
- New options tab: Profiles
.....Profiles are saved per account
.....Selected profile for first and second talent spec is saved per character
- Bug fix: Proc names with punctuation characters are now working as
.....intended (eg. Arcane Missils proc buff "Arcane Missils!")
- Bug fix: bars for channel spells should now work as expected (player and target)
- Indocators: It's now possible to specify multiple spell names (separated with ; )
- Several fixes and changes for 4.0
- Bug with hunters Steady Shot and Auto Shot fixed.
- Gobal cooldown fomular changed
- New tab: "5 Sec Bar" - Shows a bar for the 5 second rule mana regeneration (default: disabled)
- Bugfix: Hopefully solved a bug within the indicator feature
- New option: "Indicator" - Shows up to 4 indicators for user-defined different buff/debuff/proc gains or spell cooldowns.
- New option: "CastBar" > "Show Latency" - Shows the network latency within the cast bar.
- Bugfix: 'Invisible movable cast bar frame bug' fixed
- New bar textures: "High-Res thin", "High-Res thin blur"
- Bugfix: Minimap Button Frame not longer breaks CCB
- New options: TargetBar, TargetIcon, TargetText (these options are disabled as default)
- 3 new HighRes textures available (1024x1024 instead of 512x512 pixels)
(64x64HighResThinBorder", "64x64HighResThickBorder", and "64x64HighResBold)
- New option: "Direction"
- New option: "Level" to set the bars/texts drawing level
- Bugfix: LUA error on addon's first load fixed
- Bugfix: Unsupported characters in spell names fixed
- Removed page: "Visuals" (settings are moved to the new pages)
- New element: Spell Icon
- New element: Mirror Bar (breath, fatigue, etc.)
- New pages: "CastBar", "GCBar", "MirrorBar", "SwingBar", "SpellIcon", and "SpellText" with loads of new options
- New option "Opacity" (page "Global")
- New options "Anchor"/"Not Movable"
- fixed a bug with option "Show Spell Name".
- Option "Show Spell Name" is now checked as default
- New option to show the current spell as string (tab "Global") (default = off)
- New options to customize the spell string (tab "Visuals")
- Two new bar textures (bold-sharp and bold-blur)
- Separate bar textures for cast bar and gc bar
- better cast bar texture + optional (blur) texture
- support for totem/rogue/druid 1 second global cooldown
- option to move cast time number
- options to show cast bar/global cooldown bar individually
- option to scale bars and number individually
- option to hide the default Blizzard cast bar