NOTICE: Urgent Update Needed To Prevent Game Crashes
Please Download The Newest Version To Remove This Bug
This AddOn is a communications center for Guilds to use to keep their members informed of important things.
The layout for GuildBB is based off of a Thread-Style forum, but is still being tweaked and worked on.
- Anyone in the same guild as you can make posts to keep in touch with the guild.
- If you were offline when a post was made, you will receive them upon login as long as another person is online that has the post.
- THERE IS A MAXIMUM LIMIT OF 14 POSTS AT THIS TIME
- Ability to delete posts
- Ensure that versions which have modified function handlers first check for proper versioning before processing data
- Warn Out-Of-Date users that there is an update available
- Increase Maximum Posts to 25
- Enable Replies with Thread-Like menu system
- Posting Permissions
- Maximum number of posts per guild rank and/or guild member individualy by name.
- Show whether or not users have other required AddOns.
- Determine how long to keeps posts before they fall victim to purging.
- Corrected Message Parsing during Sync Event to fix crashing bug.
- Each message is now assigned a unique message ID at time of posting
Messages that are parsed into several chunks will be matched up by ID now
instead of post topic to prevent this from occuring in the future.
- Added the ability to delte posts as needed
- Added a Resync function that fires at login so that if there were any posts made while offline, it will querey all online members for their most recent posts.
- GuildBB Now Saves All Posts
- Simplified some of the underlying code and removed several temporary variables