This addon struggle for CPU/memory efficiency and as such doesnt have any in game configuration except for positionning.
To move timers, type "/dt" or "/dot" and a draggable purple window will appears. You can also mousewheel the window to change scale size. Once done with it, right-click the window to hide it or type the command again. You can also type "/dot grow" to have debuffs grow from "right to left" instead of "left to right".
- PvP timers and diminishing returns.
- The following class abilities: warlock, druid, DK (partially), mage (untested), priest.
- Stacking debuffs.
- Talents and glyphs.
It will support later:
- Better focus/target visual effects.
- More classes.
If you have AddonLoader, this addon will load in delayed mode.
- Fixed a random scalling issue.
- Added various debuff and glyph/pet effects (mostly DK)
- Update debuff durations of Plague Strike and Icy Touch.
- Fixed a huge bug that was silently breaking the addon.
- Finally Blizzard has implemented source IDs. This addon now takes full advantage of it. Ultra low CPU usage.
- Added "dontFade" field on spells. These won't fade; instead they will instantly disappear.
- Optimized combat event handling.
- Removed a debug message.
- Fixed a scaling issue.
- Added spells: Shadow Embrace (priest), Chains of Ice (death knight), Hungering Cold (death knight).
- Updated some glyphs.
- Added the command "/dot grow" (or "/dt grow") to toggle the horizontal grow direction of timers (left or right). As a collateral change, it also reverse the duration order.
- Added support for PvP timers and diminishing returns.
- Added some missing spells: Frostbite (mage), Blackout (priest), Shadowfury (warlock).
- Extended the fade duration up to 15 sec to give a rough idea of when a diminishing return has reset.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing users of AddonLoader to get the saved anchor position.
- Added a way to change scale: simply mousewheel over the purple window (due to how Blizzard implements scaling, you will have to move the window afterwards).
- Added class: Priest.
- Added: stacking debuffs. (Im open for visual improvements.)
- Added: workaround(*) to handle refresh/dose until those events have proper source info. So this addon should now be usable in raid; with some restrictions: when the refresh/dose event occurs, the target must be one of target/focus/mouseover for the refresh to be handled.
- Changed: minor metatable improvements.
- Added: mage spells. (Alpha, not tested.)
(*)For those interested, here are the implementation details:
There's now an efficient way to retrieve informations about a specific player debuff without having to scan everything, but the spell name and rank must be provided. As I only retrieve name/rank info one time and cache it, if in the same session you start using another rank of the same spell that as the same base duration, refresh/dose won't be handled. It shouldn't be much of a problem since downranking is dead, and I hope that when we will XP in Northrend (and change spell in the same session), the refresh/dose events would provide sources informations.