|Go to Page...|
StableBoy is designed to be a one-stop mount addon. It allows you to, with a single action (key bind, macro, whatever your preference), randomly select & summon among your best possible mounts or dismount you if you are already mounted.
Further, it provides a method to forcibly summon your ground mount (randomly amont your best ground mounts), even if you're in a flyable area.
- Key Binds: "Summon Best Mount" and "Summon Best Ground Mount", in your key binds UI.
- StableBoyClickFrame: A button that can be acessed via the /click macro command. "/click StableBoyClickFrame". Hold SHIFT to force it to use your ground mount.
- Data Broker Plugin: left-click to summon your best mount, shift-left-click to summon your best ground mount, and right-click to open a menu to mount a specific mount.
StableBoy provides a means to filter which mounts are used in its random selection. The UI for this is accessible via the Interface Options panel, or via slash commands:
/stableboy ground -- takes you directly to the "Ground Mounts" panel
/stableboy flying -- takes you directly to the "Flying Mounts" panel
/stableboy mount -- use one of your "best" mounts
/stableboy mountGround -- use one of your ground mounts.
/stableboy refresh -- Re-parses your mounts. Use this if you experience a caching issue where your mounts don't parse properly on login.
You must click "Okay" or "Apply" before navigating away from a panel for any changes to have an effect. StableBoy will only choose among the mounts you have checked.
- IMPORTANT: Following any client patch, you should manually refresh your mount list using either the button in the interface options panel or the command: '/stableboy refresh'. After client patches, the client cache is cleared and StableBoy cannot properly parse mounts upon login. You will only need to do this once per character after a patch.
- Mounts that function as flying mounts in flyable areas (outland) and ground mounts in non-flyable areas (azeroth) are added SEPARATELY to both mount lists. You may enable/disable these mounts separately in each list.
- StableBoy properly recognizes the Arena Netherdrakes and several Achievement Reward Proto-Drakes as being 310% speed, and will prefer those above the standard 280% epic mounts. This is by design, and intentional.
- StableBoy should handle Northrend & Dalaran and wintergrasp with no issues, if you find any issues where stableboy does not use the correct mount type, let me know. Please include where you were, what level, and what level you had cold whether flying.