Select your favorite mounts in Mount Journal (Ctrl-LMB).
Assign a hotkey to "Mount Up" in blizzard's keybinding screen.
5.1: As it turned out in MoP you can get mount type information from game. So now you don't have to manually assign types.
Also that means if you don't have any mounts selected, it will summon something random, but still not having anything selected is not a good idea because it can stumble upon a mount with some requirements, like flying carpet on non-tailor character, and there's no way to detect that.
- Dismount checkbox added
- Fixed error that was occuring if no pets selected
- MoP Update.
- Sea mount now only works in Vashj'ir, so it won't prevent flying mount summon from water surface in other zones
- Summon bug in vash'jir
- IsFlyableArea() turned out to be still bad. Back to using [flyable] macro condition state driver.
- Bugfix: Summon wasn't working without flying mount selected
- New summon code without macro
- Sea mounts
3.1.1: fixed error for new users
3.1: support for combined mounts, cleaned up, db format changed.