A Data Broker plugin that provides 2 blocks: one for guildmates & one for friends. These blocks show informative and interactive clickable tooltips. It's fast and lightweight.
Informations/screenshots are not up-to-date (and it's boring to do ).
It has the following functionalities on entries
- click guildmates or friends to whisp them.
- alt+click guildmates or friends to invite them.
- control+click friends to edit note.
- if you're an officier, you can control+click guildmates to edit their public note, and control+right click to edit officer's note.
- right click guildmates to sort the closest column.
- if you're an officer, you can click the MOTD to edit.
- middle click on friends to remove from friend list.
- control+mousewheel to resize tooltip.
And the following functionalities on blocks
- control+click to toggle hints so you don't have to remember all this crap.
- left click on guild block to toggle guild panel
- right click on guild block to toggle the guild notes column.
- shift+click on guild block to toggle guild name.
- left click on friend block to toggle friend panel.
- shift+right click on blocks to toggle total number of guildmates or friends.
- middle click on friend block to show the "add a friend" dialog box.
- check marks for grouped guildmates and friends.
- class icon (mainly to provide a column to sort) when not grouped.
- class colored names.
- level colored in grey, green, yellow, orange or red depending of your own level.
- zone colored in green, yellow or red depending of faction.
- public notes (and officer notes for guildmates if you have the rights).
- rank for guildmates.
If you have AddonLoader, the loading of this addon will be delayed.
If you have Skinner, this addon will be automatically skinned.
Support for Hearthstone
TOC update to 50300 r57
Support for battle.net desktop r56
Now identifies who's mobile AND online from those who are only mobile. (yay for new 5.1 apis for this finally) r55
Reduce the likelyhood of a taint in StaticPopupDialog (glyph and talent UI). Won't actually help much if other mods are running not trying to do same work around.
Bumped ToC to 50100 r54
Fixed group checkmarks not appearing when in a party (not raid) r53
Fix Faction Icons r52
Fix whisper sending to bnet users from broker
Add support to alt click inviting of cross realm realid friends to menu. r51
Fixed packaging which got screwed up since my OS is fubared right now and not zipping things right. r50
Fix error with level 25 guilds in patch 5.x
Removed all 4.x compatability code. r49
Handle the name&surname being merged into one arg in MoP as well so we don't include battletags (as last names) on friends broker. It'll behave as it does on live and work as intended now. r48
- Update apis for broadcast messages and battletags for MoP beta. Friends broker should once again work on beta while continuing to work on live. r47
- Silence some errors while grouped. Checkboxes still only work while in a raid though. party groups don't detect properly. r46
- Now compatible with WoW 5.x
- Fixed a 4.3 issue due to an api change in player status now being returned as number value instead of localized strings.
- Added support for Diablo 3 recognition for RealID/BattleTag friends
- Bumped TOC to 40300 ("load out of date" will no longer be necessary)
- Updated to latest libs.
- Fixed a 4.2 issue due to BNGetToonInfo API change (thanks to MysticalOS).
- Fixed toc issue that was preventing the addon from loading without a load manager addon.
- Mobile indicators are now colored depending on status (yellow/orange when AFK, red when DND, green otherwise).
- Fixed (or so I hope) missing calendar events.
- Fixed rare cases of guild panel stuck on screen.
- Updated english zones (was about time!).
- Guildmates logged on using the mobile armory application will have a distinctive status.
- Guild XP bar is hidden when guild reaches max level.
- Added an option to display guild XP tooltip when the mouse if over the XP bar (default: off).
- Reworked the XP bar a bit and improved XP number format (thanks to ForeverTheGM).
- Fixed disconnection issues.
- Fixed 4.1 config menu layout.
- Fixed an error that occured when trying to display guild informations that were not yet available (thanks to aorcsik).
- Fixed an issue with a separator incorrectly shown.
- Fixed XP max value.
- Redesigned guild XP code in a better way, may fix some issues.
- Added guild XP (with an option to turn it off).
- Added an option to hide your own broadcast.
- Added an option to use TipTac skin (requires TipTac).
- Now, when Battle.net doesn't provide toon informations, toons are treated as same realm (meaning you can try to invite them), the name is grayed and the class icon is the WoW one.
- Fixed option "Restore default colors" to instantly apply visual changes.
- Fixed "Notes" and "Rank" color options to correctly apply to first line.
- Fixed battle.net broadcast dialog.
- Fixed click error on guild block when not in guild.
- Fixed a rare bug that could occure while editing colors with opacity slider (background, border, highlight) due to a garbage collected function (or so I think).
- Fixed guild notes not being assigned to the right player.
- Fixed many scrollbar issues (beta guild with 600 members helps).
- Fixed the battle.net feature disabled in parental control to not show the "battle.net unavailable" message.
- Added options to align columns.
- Added options to colors friendly/contested/enemy zones.
- Added an option to restore default colors.
- Added options to highlight sorted column and reworked that feature a bit.
- Changed initial level sort (first right-click) to display in hi-lo order.
- Took advantage of the new MOTD editor and config menu.
- Code improvements and various tweak.
- Fixed sort order by rank (it was using alphabetical rank instead of rank index).
- Fixed friend status to correctly show away/busy.
- Changed highlight to gradually blend with background (indicating an ascending or descending order). You may have to adjust the opacity to a higher value.
- Added multi-level custom sort order (no config menu and not implemented for real friends). Set level 1 with RightClick, level 2 with Shift+RightClick, and level 3 with Alt+RightClick. Sort the same column to toggle ascending/descending order.
- Added an option to highlight the level 1 column. You can also edit the highlight color.
- Separated Hints and Block Hints visibility option (Block Hints set to visible by default).
- Added options to filter hints, so you can display only forgettable ones. You can still uncheck the top level entry to turn everything off.
- Fixed the guild/friend total number options.
- Removed column labels entirely.
- Undocumented r32 change: friend/guild notes are now handled separatly (ie. you can show friend notes and hide guild notes).
- Fixed some dis/connexion issues with real friends.
- Changed real friend layout to one line.
- Changed friend's broadcast to show, if present, on an extra line (ellipsis if too long).
- Only show real friend's server if different.
- Added options to control how you want the real name to appear: before toon/nickname, after, instead of, or not at all.
- Added options to control how you want the status: class colored text, custom colored text or icon.
- Added an option to change the status color when displayed as text.
- Added an option to show/hide class icons of ungrouped people when you are grouped (shows by default).
- Added an option to show/hide friend notes.
- Changed own broadcast to only show if you have real friends (connected or not).
- Fixed compatibility with Skinner.
- Fixed the color picker to correctly cancel changes.
- Fixed Starcraft 2 friends (but that looks messy).
- Fixed real friends columns width (was sizing according to the last line instead of the longest).
- Fixed compatibility issue with Bazooka, thanks to Vrul's workaround.
- Added configuration menu (right-click any block).
- Moved "modifier+click" block combo to config menu.
- Changed some default colors.
- Most colors are now editable (quite messy).
- Added confirmation dialog on real friend removal.
- Now using less CPU thanks to Vrul.
- Updated LDB 1.1 from revision 3 to 4 (everything's fine, I'm just 2 years late xD).
- Fixed the "larger than usual" columns. I was taking the hidden titles into account.
- Fixed an issue where guildmates were shown instead of friends.
- Fixed colors being different between the first real friend and the second+. However, colors are still not set (it's the default, kind of ugly, yellow).
- Finished the half-assed fix from r27 (Still no friend online to test, slackers!).
- Fixed a silly mistake (wrong variable scope).
- Several battle net fixes.
- Fixed an old issue where it was showing "Hints [Block]" while the mouse was not on the block.
- Fixed scrollbar position.
- Fixed panel size when there's only real friends (not field tested).
- Experimental implementation of battle net friends.
- Changed the default background a bit.
- Column titles are removed by default.
- Middle-click a block to toggle column titles.
- Added MMOUI Minion support.
- Removed unnecessary Skinner and SharedMedia optional dependencies, it was also breaking some Skinner features. (Credits goes to Jncl).
- Now fully functionnal in combat (yay!).
- Removed localization file, now using LOCALIZED_CLASS_NAMES_MALE and LOCALIZED_CLASS_NAMES_FEMALE global tables (added in WoW 3.2). Delete the previous folder before extracting this version or you will end up with a dead file.
- Fixed a rare and weird issue (hopefully).
- Added Control+MouseWheel to resize tooltip (experimental).
- Optimized implementation of the scrollbar: move lines instead of redrawing the entire tooltip.
- Fixed a possible appearance of the scrollbar when it is not wanted.
- Changed the maximum number of entries shown to something adapted to your UI scale and options.
- Added a scrollbar for large guilds and/or friendlist. Use the mousewheel anywhere on the tooltip to scroll easily. (Credit goes to Tekkub for his "FauxScrollFrame" implementation ;))
- Fixed an issue with 3.2 (GetDifficultyColor -> GetQuestDifficultyColor).
- Changed the MOTD to always display properly.
- Code tweaking.
- Added support for !ClassColors.
- Fixed a display issue introduced in r16. It was affecting unguilded characters.
- Added tooltip with hints. Ctrl+Click a block to toggle hints.
- Added friend block shortcuts to add a friend.
- Added a MiddleClick shortcut on friend entries to remove a friend.
- Added a Shift+RightClick shortcut on blocks to toggle the total number of guildmates or friends.
- Enhanced friend list refresh. Before, it was only refreshing on online/offline events. Now, it will also make sure to refresh at least once every 15 sec. That way, friends location is more accurate.
- Fixed the possible leading space to the right of the tooltip when in group.
- Fixed the ruRU translation of Death Knight.
- Changed how to inherit fonts. Font addons will be able to dynamically modify them.
- Made it compatible with DockingStation (display).
- Fixed potential conflicts with other addons: RAID_CLASS_COLORS and CLASS_BUTTONS are now left untouched.
- Added the LDB attribute "type" (set to "data source") for better recognition & display integration.
- Replaced Menu_OnUpdate timer with MouseIsOver.
- Fixed a bug that was raising the tooltip when the MOTD was edited.
- Added class localizations for friend list coloring.
- Removed class icons when grouped, so check marks are next to names for better quick views.
- Fixed an error introduced with r9 that was checking everything when grouped.
- Changed the visuals for grouped guildmates & friends to dynamic check marks (from greyed out icon/names).
- Changed the background handling to be Skinner friendly.
- Removed debug messages left in r8.
- Fixed a silly error (missing "end").
- Fixed the tooltip scale issue (r6 received only half of the fix and an internal version the other half...)
- Fixed an annoying issue that was causing ellipsis "..." on some entries.
- Removed use of Blizzard's tooltip (now use mine exclusively).
- Fixed the tooltip scale issue.
- Fixed a nil error occuring when guild data is not ready (but still can't get the data sometimes when first loading).
- Fixed the inverted class order on reloadui.
- Added a toggle to show/hide the guild name (Shift+Click the guild block).
- Added an officer's functionality: Control+RightClick to edit officer's note.
- Added (very) limited in-combat use: shows a snapshot of the previous accessed list.
- Added records to save sorted column/order between session.
- Extended the greyed out names of grouped guildmates to friends.
- Removed the label/value support (no more needed).
- Fixed an error when entering the friend block with a non-english client (sorry, no translations added).
- Fixed AddonLoader support (hopefully): block text should be set at load time.
- Added a toggle to show/hide guild notes: any non left mouse click on the guild block will do (right, middle, 4, 5).
- Added a visual effect to distinguish from grouped and ungrouped guildmates: those in your group are coloured in grey.
- Added Skinner support.
- FIXED A BIG REFRESH ISSUE. It should be smoother and more responsive now.
- Fixed AddonLoader support in toc file.
- Added a functionality so that an officer can control click a guildmate to edit its public note.
- Added support for "label" (guild name) and "value" (online/total) so that you can manage them separatly in your display (show/hide/etc).
- Added ClearFont support (not tested).
- Changed color of officer note (orange) to distinguish from public note (yellow).
- Changed frame strata to TOOLTIP (from DIALOG).
- Removed the extra space in front of a friend name (GetFriendInfo returns "" for status whereas GetGuildRosterInfo returns nil).