-other font for text (font for numbers is the same as before)
-changed some scroll areas
-moved focusframe to upper right
-changed focusframe to be the same style as targetframe
-debufftimer from partydebuffs and focusdebuffs are located above/under the debufficons (before inside the icons)
-added healthpercentages to the unitframes healthbar (like previous versions of my UI)
- almost the same style as pitbull targetframe (changed lua-stuff)
- looks amazing now ^^
- bigger focuscastbar (same size as targetcastbar)
- included an uptodate PitBull4 beta-version
- new general wow-font
- new parrot-number-font
- new wow-dmg-font
- new classtimer-font
- fixed tiptac tooltips
- exportet powa settings
- moved installation guidelines in the addon package
- Updated PitBull auracoloring (thanks to tukz!)
- Updated PitBull classcoloring (thanks to tukz!)
- Updated PitBull raidframe (slightly new design)
- Fixed some PitBull scale issues
- Fixed some PitBull dogtags
- Changed some fonts in parrot
- Fixed Quartz mirrorbar (fatigue, breath, ..)
- moved the players-pet actionbar to above the frame (see screenshot)
- doesn't include my config.wtf this time, because some people had problems with the high quality. just follow step 4 from the instructions.
Updated the "more sample" version to a smoother look.
Changed the statusbar texture, to fit more into the smoother look.
Changed some backgroundpanel textures.
Changed the raidframes a bit.
Fixed the pitbull debuffs from the target frame.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com