oUF_Experience (in progress)
This layout forcibly disables the default Party and Buff frames. However, Weapon enchants remains enabled. Those who so desire either of the above can remove the following lines from the end of oUF_Arvak.Lua:
Those who don't want Weapon Enchants appearing at all can uncomment the following line also found at the end of oUF_Arvak.Lua:
Target of Target's name does not update correctly. This is because of a bug in oUF itself.
Channeled spells display an erroneous casting safezone or none at all. This again is addressed in an upcoming version of oUF.
- There is now a gap between health and power so that the debuff highlight is visible on healthy units.
- Druid power mechanics have been addressed. A mana bar now occupies a small subsection of the power bar when you shift to Cat or Bear. Mana text appears as a subtext to your feral energy.
- Combo points appear in a more sensical place.
- Colors are now localized at the top of the Lua for fast user configuration.
- Added castbar and safezone to player, target, and focus
- Re-organized the createStyle method from top to bottom.