Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(89 Kb)
Download
Updated: 11-21-14 11:44 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Warlords of Draenor Pre-Patch (6.0.2)
Updated:11-21-14 11:44 AM
Created:unknown
Downloads:63,258
Favorites:174
MD5:

Skullflower's UI  Updated this week!  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 2.13
by: Nightmareic [More]



Install
Put "ElvUI_Skullflower" into your AddOns folder
Type /sf, /skull, or /skullflower


Attention
This AddOn will also not function without ElvUI installed. You can download it here.

Features
Clean and simple installer
Custom AddOn profiles installer
DPS/Tank/Healer layouts
Numerous textures and UnitFrame customizations
Optional settings to easily customize ElvUI







Damage Layout



Healer Layout



Alternate UnitFrame layout

Version 2.13 [11/21/2014]
- Remove AFK module for now

Version 2.12 [11/9/2014]
- Removed actionbar module edits to fix the cooldown spiral bug

Version 2.11 [10/23/2014]
- Customized new AFK screen module
- Added MSBT AddOn Profile
- Updated Skada and xCT+ AddOn Profiles
- Cleaned up Installer

Version 2.1 [10/14/2014]
- Adjusted some frame sizes

Version 2.09 [10/14/2014]
- Updated for patch 6.0.2!
Archived Files (1)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
2.12
91kB
Nightmareic
11-09-14 03:04 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 10-19-14, 01:26 AM  
Lyala
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 33
Uploads: 0
My bags are stuck in the middle of the screen where the actionbars are. Can't move it through /ec. They are as far left as elvui will allow them to go. Any ideas how to fix this?. I can temporeraly move them away but they always go back.
Lyala is online now Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-14, 07:05 PM  
Nightmareic
A Kobold Labourer
 
Nightmareic's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 364
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by otrebla
Hey, I know that xct isn't your addon. But have you been having an issue with it since patch?

Basically I get a bunch of lua errors, and the config doesn't load properly in game.
|

Make sure it's up to date, the author just released a 6.0.2 ready version here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/xct-plus

Originally Posted by Lyala
My bags are stuck in the middle of the screen where the actionbars are. Can't move it through /ec. They are as far left as elvui will allow them to go. Any ideas how to fix this?. I can temporeraly move them away but they always go back.
The bag is anchored to the right chat panel, go to /ec and toggle anchors, then move Right chat to where you'd like the bags to be.
Nightmareic is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-14, 12:48 PM  
Exiler
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Modifying some stuff

Hi,

First of all: I love your UI, it's the best for me, thanks for the work you've done.

Now, I am a noob about addons and UI so be patient with me :P, I wanted to know how can I change the theme of the windows, with your UI the theme is black/grey and I prefer the original wow theme, can you explain me how to go back to the original?

Thanks!
Exiler is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-14, 05:25 PM  
Nightmareic
A Kobold Labourer
 
Nightmareic's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 364
Uploads: 2
Re: Modifying some stuff

Originally Posted by Exiler
Hi,

First of all: I love your UI, it's the best for me, thanks for the work you've done.

Now, I am a noob about addons and UI so be patient with me :P, I wanted to know how can I change the theme of the windows, with your UI the theme is black/grey and I prefer the original wow theme, can you explain me how to go back to the original?

Thanks!
Unfortunately you'll have to go through numerous lua files and remove all the texture replacements for each panel. It's not that difficult but could be time consuming. I would suggest download a text editor such as Notepad++, opening all the lua files in ElvUI and searching for cases of texture replacement.
Nightmareic is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-14, 10:33 AM  
Pekti
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
A few questions

Hi there!

I've been using your compilations/setups for YEARS now! I finally transitioned over to ElvUI and am really digging it. The modifications you have made are seriously fantastic!

I did have a few questions on a couple of things though.

I can't, for the life of me, get difficultycolors to work--and yet sometimes they will (on target's unitframe, I mean). It seems that more often than not, the text color for things like name, level, other things I add defaults to this gray-ish color. Is that something you've hardwired in? The difficultytag seems to be ignored. The folks over at ElvUI can't seem to figure it out, so I thought I'd ask you.

Do you have any tips/suggestions on customizing the chat feature? Not that I don't appreciate how you have yours set up, but I'd like to be able to maintain the same tabs/settings that I've always used and apply them using your Install/Setup option. I hope that makes sense. I'm assuming I could just poke around with the layout.lua file?
Pekti is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-14, 09:04 PM  
Nightmareic
A Kobold Labourer
 
Nightmareic's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 364
Uploads: 2
Re: A few questions

Originally Posted by Pekti
Hi there!

I've been using your compilations/setups for YEARS now! I finally transitioned over to ElvUI and am really digging it. The modifications you have made are seriously fantastic!

I did have a few questions on a couple of things though.

I can't, for the life of me, get difficultycolors to work--and yet sometimes they will (on target's unitframe, I mean). It seems that more often than not, the text color for things like name, level, other things I add defaults to this gray-ish color. Is that something you've hardwired in? The difficultytag seems to be ignored. The folks over at ElvUI can't seem to figure it out, so I thought I'd ask you.

Do you have any tips/suggestions on customizing the chat feature? Not that I don't appreciate how you have yours set up, but I'd like to be able to maintain the same tabs/settings that I've always used and apply them using your Install/Setup option. I hope that makes sense. I'm assuming I could just poke around with the layout.lua file?
Thank you!

I have not done any modifications to the difficulty tag. If you're noticing any problems with it, please make a ticket for Elv: http://git.tukui.org/Elv/elvui/issues

What would you prefer for the chat settings?
Nightmareic is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-14, 07:30 PM  
Pekti
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: A few questions

Originally Posted by Nightmareic
Originally Posted by Pekti
Hi there!

I've been using your compilations/setups for YEARS now! I finally transitioned over to ElvUI and am really digging it. The modifications you have made are seriously fantastic!

I did have a few questions on a couple of things though.

I can't, for the life of me, get difficultycolors to work--and yet sometimes they will (on target's unitframe, I mean). It seems that more often than not, the text color for things like name, level, other things I add defaults to this gray-ish color. Is that something you've hardwired in? The difficultytag seems to be ignored. The folks over at ElvUI can't seem to figure it out, so I thought I'd ask you.

Do you have any tips/suggestions on customizing the chat feature? Not that I don't appreciate how you have yours set up, but I'd like to be able to maintain the same tabs/settings that I've always used and apply them using your Install/Setup option. I hope that makes sense. I'm assuming I could just poke around with the layout.lua file?
Thank you!

I have not done any modifications to the difficulty tag. If you're noticing any problems with it, please make a ticket for Elv: http://git.tukui.org/Elv/elvui/issues

What would you prefer for the chat settings?
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I've gotta figure out what's going on with the difficultycolor. It's hard to explain, as it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. Though I think I might've pin-pointed the doesn't part :P Basically, when targetting something that is of 'average' difficulty (ie, the color should be yellow), the color is actually this kinda grey-ish, though not quite like something too low (such as something so low, it yields no honor or XP). Otherwise, low-ish targets are colored properly with green and moderately-difficult targets are colored properly with orange. I'm just posting it here for the sake of posting it, but here is the string I use for my targets:

[difficultycolor][level] [difficultycolor][shortclassification] [name] [statustimer]

Anywho. As for the chat question:

I keep 7 different chat tabs (yep; I'm a weirdo) and each is assigned a specific chat channel, etc. I like how with yours, you do the install, click the chat settings and BAM! The chat tabs and windows are set up as you have customized them. So I thought maybe if I dug around in the .lua, I could customize it to my own liking and still use the chat settings feature in your addon.

I kid you not, I am loving this. You really do have an eye for simplistic, artful design.
Pekti is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-14, 03:26 AM  
Raez
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
General Font displays incorrectly in some elements

Hiya,

Very nice edit of ElvUI! I noticed a slight problem though;

Expressway font displays correctly on most elements where it is defined separately but there seems to be a bug preventing it from being changed in some places, like for example: on mouseover zone name text on the minimap, loss of control text below the icon, raid control text on the button up the screen etc.

Changing the font size to 12 and back to 11 in /ec -> General -> Media -> Font Size seems to fix the problem, but it doesn't persist through logout/login or /reload.

Let me know if you can reproduce this on your end.

Thanks
Raez is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-14, 02:29 PM  
Boyiee
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 7
Uploads: 0
After a recent update, when you go AFK or /afk a giant dancing 3d portrait of your character takes over the screen, the camera rotates around, and a large box saying Skullflower's UI appears with an AFK timer.

Is there a way to disable this?

I can't get it to go away at all unless I logout or /reload my UI. Moving and doing actions as well as removing the /afk tag does nothing.
Last edited by Boyiee : 11-06-14 at 02:29 PM.
Boyiee is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-14, 04:31 PM  
Pekti
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Boyiee
After a recent update, when you go AFK or /afk a giant dancing 3d portrait of your character takes over the screen, the camera rotates around, and a large box saying Skullflower's UI appears with an AFK timer.

Is there a way to disable this?

I can't get it to go away at all unless I logout or /reload my UI. Moving and doing actions as well as removing the /afk tag does nothing.
This is a new feature of ElvUI. Yes, you can disable it.

/ec < general tab - make sure "AFK mode" isn't checked

Not sure why it would bug out on you though. Weird x.x
Pekti is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-14, 06:34 AM  
traumah
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
nice ui

nice ui really well done but a little question:
when i go afk it pops an animation of me dancing how can i disable it?
traumah is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-14, 06:35 AM  
traumah
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
nice ui

nice ui i appreciate it but a question:
when i go afk it pops out a big animation of my character dancing...lol how can i disable it?
traumah is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-14, 08:11 AM  
Pekti
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
Re: nice ui

Originally Posted by traumah
nice ui i appreciate it but a question:
when i go afk it pops out a big animation of my character dancing...lol how can i disable it?
This is a new feature of ElvUI. Yes, you can disable it.

/ec < general tab - make sure "AFK mode" isn't checked
Pekti is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-14, 02:31 PM  
Boyiee
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 7
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: nice ui

Originally Posted by Pekti
Originally Posted by traumah
nice ui i appreciate it but a question:
when i go afk it pops out a big animation of my character dancing...lol how can i disable it?
This is a new feature of ElvUI. Yes, you can disable it.

/ec < general tab - make sure "AFK mode" isn't checked
The afk mode option is not located in general for some reason and I can not find it.

Boyiee is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-14, 10:14 PM  
Pekti
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 48
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Re: nice ui

Originally Posted by Boyiee
Originally Posted by Pekti
Originally Posted by traumah
nice ui i appreciate it but a question:
when i go afk it pops out a big animation of my character dancing...lol how can i disable it?
This is a new feature of ElvUI. Yes, you can disable it.

/ec < general tab - make sure "AFK mode" isn't checked
The afk mode option is not located in general for some reason and I can not find it.

That's... seriously strange. I just disabled every addon I have other than ElvUI and Skullflower's ElvUI edit and this is what I have:

Last edited by Pekti : 11-07-14 at 10:15 PM.
Pekti is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.