Tools and tweaks to make the lives of players seeking Achievements a little bit easier.
Most features listed here are optional. Options can be found using the /oa command or at Interface Options -> AddOns tab -> Overachiever.
Slash commands to search for achievements by name.* (Also see the "Search tab" feature.)
Ctrl+click on an achievement link to open the GUI to that achievement. Ctrl+click again to track it.
Automatically track timed achievements when the timer starts.
Achievement Tooltip Enhancements:
Add information from progress bars and normally-hidden progress information. (For example, "Progress: 5/10" or "Assault 2 bases (0/2).")
Compare progress using chat links: Display your progress below that of the player who linked the achievement.
Optionally add the achievement's ID to its tooltip. (Convenient for addon authors.)
Draggable Frames: The achievement frame is draggable.†
Search tab added to the UI to search for achievements by name, description, reward, and more.‡
Suggestions tab added to the UI that suggests achievements based on your current situation: Location, recent tooltip reminders from this addon, etc.‡
Cooking Trade Skill UI:‡
Display icons next to recipes you need to cook for "The Northrend Gourmet" and "The Outland Gourmet." Ctrl+click on one of these recipes to open the UI to the achievement that requires it.
Works with the default UI, Advanced Trade Skill Window, Skillet, and lilsparky's branch of Skillet. (Users of lilsparky's branch must Alt+click instead of Ctrl+click to open to the achievement.)
Objectives Frame (Achievement Tracker):
Display a tooltip when hovering over an achievement title to see more details about it.
Shift+click an achievement title to add that achievement's link to chat.
Display a tooltip when the cursor is over certain achievements in the GUI:
Part of a series: Give the names of other achievements in the series and its relation to them.
Required by: Give the names of any meta-achievements that list this achievement as a criteria.
Meta-criteria (achievements displayed as the criteria for obtaining a larger achievement) in the GUI use a detailed achievement tooltip instead of simply giving the date the criteria was completed (or nothing if it isn't complete).
World Explorer: Automatically track exploration achievements as you travel.*
Tooltip Reminders: Add information to units', items', and/or world objects' tooltips to help you complete...
"To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before", "To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life": Do I need to /love this critter?
"Pest Control": Have I exterminated this critter?
"Well Read", "Higher Learning": Have I read this book?
"The Scavenger," "Outland Angler," "Northrend Angler": Have I fished this type of node?
"It's Happy Hour Somewhere", "Tastes Like Chicken": Have I consumed this food or drink?
"Let It Snow": Do I need to use a Handful of Snowflakes on this player?
"Fistful of Love": Do I need to use a Handful of Rose Petals on this player?
"Shake Your Bunny-Maker": Do I need to use Spring Flowers on this player?
"Northern Exposure", "Medium Rare", and many others: Do I need to kill this creature? (Includes many dungeon and raid-based achievements.)
Sound Reminder: Choose a sound to play when one of the above tooltip reminders shows up if you need to do something.
* See the included readme.txt file for more details.
† See instructions below.
‡ This is part of a modular component that can be enabled/disabled individually. See "Disabling Modules," below.
You can associate key bindings with each of the new tabs added to the Achievement frame using the standard key binding interface. The new bindings are located under the heading "Overachiever."
Localized for English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, traditional Chinese, and simplified Chinese clients. Translations generously provided by users like you!
If you're interested in helping localize Overachiever for another client, please let me know.
The main achievement frame (where achievements earned and unearned are listed by category) is draggable when the proper Interface Options are set. Left-click on an appropriate area and hold the mouse button down to move the frame where you desire.
By default, the main achievement frame can be moved but it is still subject to some standard frame handling that will reposition it when it is opened or certain other frames are displayed. To unattach the frame from this position handling and have Overachiever remember where the frame is from session to session, check the "Remember position" option under the "Main Achievement UI frame" option. Once in the position you desire, you may want to uncheck the "Main Achievement UI frame" option so you don't accidentally move it elsewhere.
To customize the placement and more involving the "Achievement Earned" alert frames, try Achieved!
Some of Overachiever's features are implemented using modules, namely Overachiever_Tabs and Overachiever_Trade. Modules have their own folders that should be placed inside the Interface\AddOns folder alongside Overachiever. They can be enabled or disabled as you would a separate addon. Additionally, the individual Search and Suggestions components of the Tabs module can be disabled by deleting or renaming Search.lua or Suggestions.lua.
Buy Tuhljin a snack so he'll feel guilty about not yet implementing that suggestion you made. Or maybe just to show your support. That works, too.
The change log lists changes of particular note to users, not every change made.
- Updated for WoW patch 5.4.
- Suggestions Tab:
-- Added suggestions for Siege of Orgrimmar, Deepwind Gorge, and Timeless Isle.
-- Removed suggestions that are now Feats of Strength.
- Updated for WoW patch 5.2.
- Tabs module: Corrected a taint issue that could occur when achievements were added to a Watch list from another tab.
- Suggestions Tab: Added suggestions for Throne of Thunder, Isle of Thunder, and a missing one for Vale of Eternal
Blossoms ("Eternally in the Vale").
- Updated for WoW patch 5.1.
- "Pandaren Cuisine" and "Pandaren Delicacies" (new): Added to the consumed item tracking system.
- "Pandarian Angler" (new): Added reminder tooltips for this achievement, expanding the existing option for "The
Scavenger," "Outland Angler," and "Northrend Angler."
- Kill Creature Achievements: Fixed an issue where reminder tooltips weren't working. (This means you, "Glorious!")
- Trade module: "The Pandaren Gourmet" is now considered when determining if you need to cook a recipe.
- Suggestions Tab, Kill Creature Achievements: When a reminder that you need to kill one of these creatures is
triggered, the related achievement will temporarily be added to the suggestions list, as intended.
- Suggestions Tab: Suggestions added for Mists of Pandaria raids.
- Suggestions Tab: Fixed an issue where Cooking and Fishing achievements could "take over" the list, preventing you
from seeing other suggestions once you looked at the tab while the Cooking tradeskill window was open or your fishing
pole was equipped.
- Switched to LibBabble-Subzone library for zone/subzone localizations. (Should correct some issues with suggestions,
among other things, for users with non-English clients.)
- Fixed an issue where critters that were reclassified as wild pets wouldn't trigger achievement reminders.
- "Turkey Lurkey": Fixed an issue where the proper tooltip reminder wouldn't be displayed in some cases.
- Tabs module: Improved performance when switching tabs and scrolling through achievement lists.
- Suggestions Tab:
-- Instance difficulty and raid size override options added. Use them to see suggestions that have particular
difficulty and/or raid size requirements without having to change your actual instance/group settings.
-- Numerous suggestions added for Mists of Pandaria zones, battlegrounds, and dungeons.
-- Now suggests "Big City Pet Brawlin' - Alliance" and "Big City Pet Brawlin' - Horde" when in an Alliance or Horde
capital city, respectively.
-- The "Complete X quests" achievements for Loch Modan and Wetlands were merged into one achievement. Likewise,
those for Westfall and Duskwood were merged. Suggestions updated to reflect this.
-- Several Horde-specific achievements were merged into their Alliance-specific counterparts. (For instance, "Hail to
the Chef" had a Horde version and an Alliance version with separate IDs. The ID used by Alliance characters is now
also used by Horde characters.) Suggestions updated to reflect this.
- Italian localization (itIT) is now supported.
- Remember, translations are provided by users like you. Thanks for your generosity! Please help contribute if you are
- "To All the Squirrels I Once Caressed?" (new): Critters' /loved status for this achievement is now part of the option
that exists for the other "To All the Squirrels..." achievements.
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown if a battle pet container item is in your inventory.
- Updated for WoW patch 5.0.4.
- Unfortunately, the WoW API no longer supports grabbing item IDs from "Tastes Like Chicken" and "It's Happy Hour
Somewhere". Consequently, we cannot automatically detect new consumable items added to the list of those that give
credit toward these achievements. Overachiever will instead use whatever list the character had before (saved from
using Overachiever previously) or, if that is unavailable, a default list of items based on data collected in a prior
version of WoW.
- Updated for WoW patch 4.3.
- Suggestions Tab: Added suggestions for the Darkmoon Faire, Twin Peaks battleground, Tol Barad/Tol Barad Peninsula,
and Alterac Valley. ("The Alterac Blitz" was moved out of the meta-achievement so it's now a suggestion, lest it be
- Brazilian Portuguese localization (ptBR) is now supported.
- Remember, translations are provided by users like you. Thanks for your generosity! Please help contribute if you are
- Updated for WoW patch 4.2.
- Suggestions Tab: Removed several suggestions that are now Feats of Strength and one that was removed from the game.
- Suggestions Tab: Added new suggestions for Mount Hyjal, Molten Front, Firelands, Zul'Aman, and Zul'Gurub, as well as
for the new fishing and cooking daily quests.
- "You'll Feel Right as Rain" (new): Added an option to display a reminder tooltip for gorging yourself on Chocolate
- "Check Your Head" and "Shake Your Bunny-Maker": Fixed an issue where some races were associated with the wrong
criteria. (Blizzard added goblins and worgen to the criteria and also changed the order.)
- Updated options layout.
- Updated for WoW patch 4.1.
- "Cataclysmically Delicious" and "Drown Your Sorrows" added to the consumed item tracking system.
- Suggestions Tab: Added suggestion for The Battle for Gilneas.
- Minor update to options layout.
- Suggestions Tab: Updated suggestions to include Cataclysm dungeons. (Thanks Ackis!)
- Further optimized the reminder tooltip system to improve performance.
- Reduced loading time by saving the full consumed item tracking data between sessions (instead of partial data). If
the addon version or the game build has changed since you last played a character, or if the character's data is not
already saved, then load time will be about the same as it was previously because the data will be (re)built.
- "Limnologist" and "Oceanographer" (new): Added an option to display reminder tooltips for schools of fish associated
with these achievements.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the addon MoveAnything where an error was given when the main achievement UI was
first loaded if MoveAnything was used to reposition AchievementFrame.
- Fixed an issue where an error message appeared when certain tooltips were displayed.
- Trade module: Corrected an issue where uncooked recipes were treated as if you needed to cook them to earn an
achievement even if the achievement was already completed. A new interface option has been added to support previous
behavior, so achievement icons can be placed next to uncooked recipes even if the overall achievement is complete.
- Watch Tab: Invalid achievements are now removed from existing Watch lists when the Tabs module loads. This prevents
errors that could result from watching achievements that subsequently are removed from the game by Blizzard.
- You can now search for guild achievements using slash commands and the Tabs module. On the Search tab, a new option
has been added to allow you to search personal achievements, guild achievements, or all achievements.
- The tooltip that shows which guild members have contributed to the completion of a guild achievement is no longer
overridden by Overachiever tooltips. Additionally, this information is now displayed where appropriate when viewing
guild achievements on tabs created by the Tabs module.
- Tabs module: Guild achievements now use the interface art intended for them on all tabs instead of only the Guild
- Tabs module: If a guild achievement is selected or the Search tab was set to search only guild achievements, then
the points shown at the top of the main achievement UI will show Guild Points instead of personal Achievement Points.
- Tabs module: Sorting by points now functions as most would expect, adding points from previous achievements in its
series (if it is in one) to the points the achievement is worth alone. (This is the same way the points shown on the
shield on the right-hand side of a displayed achievement are calculated.)
- Tabs module: Expanded the scope of the throttle in order to address performance issues.
- Suggestions Tab: Updated zone-based suggestions.
- "It's Happy Hour Somewhere" and "Tastes Like Chicken": Corrected an issue where an item could sometimes be consumed
without being properly recorded.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the addon Failchievements where an error was given when the cursor was placed over
a custom meta-criteria "achievement."
- Trade module: Fixed an issue where filters (such as "Has skill up") would cause the icons and tooltips added by
Overachiever to be displayed incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue where Vashj'ir achievements weren't being suggested or auto-tracked.
- Tabs module: Addressed some performance issues by throttling an event that can be called frequently in combat.
- Trade module: "The Cataclysmic Gourmet" is now considered when determining if you need to cook a recipe.
- The exploration auto-tracking option will no longer cause tracking to switch away from "Stood in the Fire,"
"Surveying the Damage," or "From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee."
- The option to automatically track completed exploration achievements in addition to incomplete ones has been
removed. (The ability to track completed achievements was removed from the WoW UI in a previous patch.)
- Suggestions Tab: Added many suggestions for zone-specific achievements ("complete X quests," exploration, and more)
as well as new Fishing and Cooking achievements. Removed some suggestions made obsolete by the Cataclysm.
- "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me" (new): Critters' /loved status for this achievement is now part of the
option that exists for "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before" and "To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life."
- The Dynamic Difficulty system is now considered when determining whether the current instance is Heroic.
- Updated for WoW patch 4.0.1.
- Watch Tab: Separate "Global," "Character-Specific," and custom-named watch lists can now be created. (All are saved
per-account so the player can access them from any character.) You can also select a Default List to be set as the
active (or "Displayed") list upon logging in. Additionally, you can copy watched achievements from the active list
to another list you specify using the Watch tab interface.
- Updated for WoW patch 3.3.5.
- Fixed a pervasive taint issue that could result in blocked actions as taint eventually spreads to various UI elements
(such as the Dungeon Finder).
- Achievements are no longer tracked between sessions to resume when you log in because WoW now does this by default.
- Suggestions Tab: Added suggestions for Trial of the Champion, Trial of the (Grand) Crusader, Icecrown Citadel, The
Forge of Souls, Halls of Reflection, and Pit of Saron.
- Non-Heroic versions of creatures should no longer trigger a "need to kill" reminder tooltip for Heroic achievements
in most (if not all) cases. Please report any cases where this improper reminder still occurs.
- "Fistful of Love": Fixed an issue where the reminder tooltip wasn't displayed properly.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when achievement criteria or statistics were updated.
- Trade module: Now supports the addon Producer. Instead of ctrl+clicking on a recipe to open to the relevant
achievement, simply left click on the achievement listed in the popup menu for that recipe. If you shift+click on the
listed achievement, it will be linked to chat.
- Updated for WoW patch 3.3.
- Suggestions Tab: "Master Angler of Azeroth" is now suggested when a fishing pole is equipped while in Stranglethorn
Vale or most Northrend zones.
- "Turkey Lurkey": Option added to show whether you need to use your Turkey Shooter on players in their tooltips.
- Options that add reminders to tooltips are now in their own interface options panel (a sub-category to the main
Overachiever panel) and they have had their checkbox text simplified (English localization).
- When /oa would open to an interface options panel, the new Reminder Tooltips panel is used.
- Achievement name labels in Overachiever's interface options now include icons that can be interacted with: Mouse-over
to see achievement details, click to open to the achievement, shift+click to link to chat.
- "It's Happy Hour Somewhere" and "Tastes Like Chicken": Consumed item tracking now occurs whether or not the option
to show tooltip reminders about these achievements is enabled.
- Suggestions Tab: Fixed an issue where the tab key didn't always cycle through locations when it should.
- Suggestions Tab: Zone/instance and subzone override options added. Use them to see suggestions for locations far and
near without actually traveling there!
- "Check Your Head": Fixed an issue where some races were associated with the wrong criteria.
- "Check Your Head": Option added to show whether you need to use a Weighted Jack-o'-Lantern on players in their
- Suggestions Tab: Implemented proper differentiation between 10- and 25-man raid achievements and proper detection
of whether the player is in a Heroic instance, whether it is a 10- or 25-man raid instance, and (when not in an
instance) the current raid/dungeon difficulty settings.
- Suggestions Tab: Many new suggestions added: Ulduar, Icecrown's Argent Tournament, Isle of Conquest, Onyxia's Lair
(level 80 version), and more.
- Kill Creature Achievements: Now only shows a reminder if the player can attack the unit. This prevents reminders to
destroy certain siege weapons (which can be either friendly or hostile) while they are friendly, for example.
- The option to not play a reminder sound for fishing node reminders if a fishing pole is equipped no longer affects
whether achievements are added to the list of recent reminders.
- "Show achievement IDs" option now affects tooltips in the main achievement UI.
- Timed achievements are now added to the Suggestions list when the timer starts.
- Achievements added in WoW 3.2 are now included in search results.
- Suggestions Tab: Fixed an error that occurred when looking at Suggestions while in Wintergrasp.
- Updated for WoW patch 3.2.
- Suggestions Tab: Now only displays "The Fishing Diplomat" when appropriate for your current location as determined
by whether the relevant criteria is complete and the current filter ("Earned"/"Incomplete"/"All"). For instance, if
you are in Stormwind and the "Stormwind" criteria is complete, "The Fishing Diplomat" is only suggested when the
filter is set to "All" or "Earned."
- Trade module: Fixed an issue where, with English clients, Worm Delight wasn't considered a requirement of "The
Northrend Gourmet" because WoW lists it as "Wyrm Delight" in the achievement itself.
- "It's Happy Hour Somewhere" and "Tastes Like Chicken": Implemented a system to work around the fact that, since
WoW 3.1, addons cannot use Blizzard's API to query whether a specific item has already been consumed. The new system
tracks whether items have been consumed itself and stores this on a per-character basis. The primary drawback to this
is that all items are labeled as unconsumed until Overachiever v0.44+ "sees" you consume them (even if you consumed
them before). (Additionally, in the rare event of a rollback, items may be marked as consumed when the character
hasn't actually consumed them.)
- Trade module: Fixed an issue where, with English clients, "The Northrend Gourmet" didn't consider Rhinolicious
Wormsteak as a requirement because WoW lists it as "Rhinolicious Wyrmsteak" in the achievement itself.
- Suggestions Tab: The Horde-specific versions of "Destruction Derby" and "Master of Wintergrasp" are now suggested
to Horde players in Wintergrasp instead of the Alliance versions.
- Added an option to display whether you need to kill a creature for an achievement in its tooltip. This applies not
only to such achievements as "Northern Exposure" and "Medium Rare," but many others. See the option's tooltip
in-game for more information.
- enGB clients: Fixed an issue where the completion date shown when comparing your progress with another's in an
achievement link appeared in the enUS format instead of dd/mm/yy.
- "Shake Your Bunny-Maker": Players of an unknown level ("skulls") are now assumed to be at least level 18. (While
this won't always be the case, it's worth the assumption most of the time.)
- "Shake Your Bunny-Maker": Option added to show whether you need to use Spring Flowers on players in their tooltips.
- Unit tooltips can now show multiple reminders when applicable.
- Tabs module: Achievement filters ("Earned"/"Incomplete"/"All") for each tab in the main UI are now saved between
sessions (including the default tab).
- Tabs module: Fixed a display glitch that occurred when switching to an Overachiever tab if the previous tab's
categories list was long enough to be scrollable.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client to lock up if the Objectives frame was used to attempt to open the UI to an
achievement that is exclusive to the opposing faction.
- Trade module: Fixed an issue where, with English clients, "The Northrend Gourmet" didn't consider Spiced Worm
Burger as a requirement because it is incorrectly listed as "Spiced Wyrm Burger" in the achievement itself by
Blizzard. A system is now in place to allow translators to make these name substitutions for cooking achievements'
criteria. (See the context notes for the TRADE_COOKING_OBJRENAME phrase in the Curse Forge localization system.)
- Mexican localization (esMX) is now supported. It falls back on Spanish (esES) translations when esMX-specific ones
- All localizations are now supported in the base code, though not all have translations. Please help contribute if
you are able: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/overachiever/localization/
- Updated for WoW patch 3.1.
- Options involving the now-defunct achievement tracker have been removed. The default UI's new Objectives frame (AKA
Watch Frame) has taken its place, and it is draggable.
- The remaining features that involved some interaction with the old tracker's icons are now associated with the
achievement titles displayed by the Objectives frame (since the new frame does not use achievement icons). This
includes achievement tooltip display and Shift+clicking to produce chat links.
- Watch Tab: You can now Alt+click on an achievement's chat link to watch it.
- Tabs module: The new Watch tab has been implemented, allowing you to create a custom list of achievements. Alt+click
on an achievement in another tab to watch it. Alt+click on an achievement in the Watch tab to stop watching it.
- New option: Auto-track timed achievements.
- The exploration auto-tracking option will no longer cause tracking to switch away from "Bloody Rare," "Northern
Exposure," or their followup achievements.
- Tabs module: You can now use the dropdown added to the default UI in WoW 3.0.8 to filter Search results and
Suggestions. The Suggestions filter defaults to "Incomplete"; by changing it, you can now display achievements that
you've already earned.
- Suggestions Tab: Added battleground achievements.
- Suggestions Tab: Added Cooking and Fishing achievements. When the Cooking tradeskill window is open, all suggestions
will be for Cooking. Otherwise, if a fishing pole is equipped, all suggestions will be for Fishing. In other cases,
Cooking and Fishing achievements specific to the zone you're in will be shown alongside other relevant achievements.
- Trade module: Now supports lilsparky's branch of Skillet. Because that addon uses ctrl-clicking on recipes to do
something else, use Alt instead to open to the achievement associated with the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when using a client that isn't updated to WoW 3.0.8 yet (Chinese).
- Revamped the localization system.
- Trade module: You can now ctrl-click on a recipe in the list to open the achievement UI to the achievement for which
you still need to cook the recipe.
- Trade module: Now supports the addon Advanced Trade Skill Window.
- Suggestions Tab: Added several new zone-based suggestions.
- Fixed various situational bugs.
- Trade module: Now supports the addon Skillet. Achievement icons are placed before the names of recipes you need to
cook in the main list. Tooltips and text beneath the selected recipe's reagents list indicate which achievements
are associated with the recipe.
- Extra feature for Skillet users: A new sorting method, "By Achievement," is provided. This sorts the list of recipes
by the number of achievements the recipe is associated with (provided you haven't already cooked the given recipe),
then by the name of the first such achievement (which is "first" is determined by ID, though currently there is no
overlap between relevant achievements), and finally, by the recipe name.
- Trade module: Fixed an error that occurs with non-English clients.
- Updated German localization.
- "The Northrend Gourmet" and "The Outland Gourmet": Pulled this functionality out of the core addon and placed it
into a new module, Overachiever_Trade. The module may be disabled or deleted if desired.
- The new module is far more efficient and accurate than the old system and fixes an issue where the reminder icon
system didn't always initialize properly (which resulted in no icons appearing in the trade skill UI).
- Updated most localizations.
- "Pest Control" (new): Added an option to display reminder tooltips for critters you need to kill.
- "To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life" (new): Critters' /loved status for this achievement is now part of the
option that exists for "To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before."
- "The Northrend Gourmet" and "The Outland Gourmet" (new): In the trade skill UI, an achievement shield icon is now
placed next to recipes that you currently need to cook in order to earn these achievements. A tooltip indicates
which achievement requires the given recipe.
- Added an option to display a tooltip when the cursor is over an achievement in the main achievement UI giving the
names of any meta-achievements that list this achievement as a criteria.
- Changed achievement sorting so that two strings beginning with numbers compare the numbers first. This means
"5 Exalted Reputations" is now listed before "20 Exalted Reputations," for example.
- Updated most localizations. Translations are generously provided by users like you! Please help contribute if you
are able: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/overachiever/localization/
- Suggestions Tab: Many new suggestions based on your current location are possible, including those for: completing
a number of quests in your zone, goals to accomplish in your current dungeon or raid instance (or, in some cases,
one you are near), Heroic dungeon or raid goals when that is the current difficulty mode, City PvP goals when
in a capitol city (varying, depending on your faction and which city it is), Wintergrasp PvP, and more.
- Suggestions Tab: Achievements you were reminded about through a tooltip within the last 2 minutes are now given as
suggestions. Additionally, any such achievement in any Overachiever-provided tab has its background colored green
for quick identification.
- "It's Happy Hour Somewhere" and "Tastes Like Chicken": Now examines item IDs instead of names, making this option
- If draggable frames with saved positions are used and you log in with a character that doesn't have a position saved
for one of these frames yet, the position used by the previous character is applied. (Positions are still saved per
character, so each one can have a different layout if desired. This simply removes the need for dragging frames to
the same location every time you log in with a new character.)
- Format of the completion date shown when comparing your progress with another's in an achievement link changed to
dd/mm/yy for enGB and non-English clients.
- Fixed an issue where the achievement frame wouldn't save its position if the achievement UI loaded earlier than
normal (as another addon may cause to be the case).
- "Let It Snow" and "Fistful of Love": Reminders should now trigger properly with non-English clients.
- Spanish localization updated.
- Added an option to display a tooltip when the cursor is over an achievement in the main achievement UI that is part
of a series in order to display the names of other achievements in the series and its relation to them.
- The Overachiever Tabs module has been released! This adds two new tabs to the default achievement UI. This module
is installed as a separate addon: The Overachiever_Tabs folder goes in the AddOns folder along with the Overachiever
folder. The module can be disabled or you can opt to not install it without affecting the core addon's
- The first new tab is Search. Use it to search for achievements by name, description, criteria, and/or reward. You
can opt to only display achievements available in the normal UI or to include all achievements, including those
exclusive to the opposing faction, etc.
- The second new tab is Suggestions. This is where Overachiever will display achievements you might be interested in
based on your character's current circumstances. For now, it simply displays incomplete exploration achievements for
the current zone, but more is planned for the future.
- Key bindings have been added to open to the Search and Suggestions tabs. Set them in the default key bindings
- Individual tabs can be disabled without disabling the entire Tabs module by renaming or deleting the individual
file that creates that tab. That'd be either Search.lua or Suggestions.lua.
- Compensated for a Blizzard typo that made Tel'Abim Bananas get overlooked by the "Tastes Like Chicken" check when
using an English client.
- Spanish localization implemented. (Some unresolved issues remain. Please report any you find.)
- Updated German localization.
- Updated localizations: French, traditional Chinese.
- New option for "It's Happy Hour Somewhere" and "Tastes Like Chicken": Show whether an item needs to be consumed
in its tooltip. A second new option has this display even when the achievement is complete (for the curious).
- New option added to choose a sound effect to play when reminder text is added to the tooltip about an incomplete
achievement. It will not play more than once every 15 seconds. This uses LibSharedMedia, so any sound registered
with that library can be selected. (No sound selected by default.)
- New option added to prevent the reminder sound from being triggered by fishing nodes when your fishing pole is
equipped. (Enabled by default.)
- Fixed a compatibility issue that produced an error when some addons made the tooltip show before Overachiever was
- Simplified Chinese localization implemented.
- When you enable an exploration achievement auto-tracking option, tracking begins immediately (if applicable) instead
of requiring you to enter a new zone.
- Slash commands /oa, /oasilent, and /oas now show Overachiever's interface options instead of the main achievement UI
when no argument is provided.
- Updated to latest LibBabble-Zone-3.0 (used for auto-tracking of exploration zones).
- Fixed an issue that could cause taint if the draggable achievement tracker is enabled when performing certain
actions while in combat, such as entering/exiting a vehicle.
- Updated localizations: German, traditional Chinese.
- "Let It Snow" and "Fistful of Love" achievements: Options added to show whether you need to use a Handful of
Snowflakes or a Handful of Rose Petals on players in their tooltips.
- Traditional Chinese and Russian localizations updated.
- "Well Read" achievement option expanded to include "Higher Learning."
- New option: Show in fishing nodes' tooltips whether you need to fish them for "The Scavenger," "Outland Angler,"
or "Northrend Angler."
- Fixed an error that occurred when trying to open to an achievement that isn't in the normal UI. (For example,
achievements exclusive to the opposing faction.)
- Russian localization implemented.
- New option for "Well Read" achievement: Add whether you've read a relevant book to its tooltip.
- The achievement tracker is now draggable.
- Traditional Chinese localization implemented.
- Quantity-based criteria progress is now added to the tooltip even if it is of the type that would not use a
progress bar when it is tracked, including information that is normally hidden from the user.
- When there are multiple criteria, your progress with each is now inserted directly next to its listing on the
achievement tooltip. (Combined with the above change, you might see something like this: "Assault 2 bases (0/2).")
- Achievement progress comparison feature added, replacing the option to simply show your "progress bar data" in
others' achievement links.
- Revamped automatic tracking of exploration achievements to better support non-English clients.
- French localization implemented.
- New option added to save the position of the draggable Achievement UI.
- Corrected German localization issue. Further work may be necessary, but this should be an improvement.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com