You can find me on Zul'jin playing Kittysafe or Taomeow, hordeside!
Some UI authors say they won't help you with any problems you run into... you're on your own, but not me. If you need any help at all, feel free to post in the comments section and I'll do my best to help you out or point you in the right direction. I appreciate everyone who uses my UI.
Or find me on facebook.com/Catnipdream
This UI is made for power, user friendliness, raiding, and quick access to all things as a tank, a main healer, or anything else you want to be! Custom Panels, Custom Fonts, Bank stacking, Grid+Clique, Shift-1 Flying Mount, Shift-Click Opens Menu, Simple Profile Structuring, and more!
Other UIs will wipe your settings, but Kittyui uses custom loaded profiles and folders so that will never happen.
Log out and Exit Game...
Delete or Move Old WTF and Interface folders to a backup folder, just so long as there isn't a WTF or Interface folder in your WOW directory when we get started...
Extract Kittyui folders and move my WTF and Interface folder to your WOW directory.
Go into WTF folder and rename the following folders as requested: ACCOUNT NAME\REALM NAME\CHARACTER NAME
At addons screen "enable all" and "load out of date addons" run /acp to disable or enable any problem addons at any time ingame on the fly!
Ingame type /reflux switch Kittyui (make sure Kittyui is capitalized)
(No addons within have been used without explicit permission by the authors)
(Shiny<3) Without which none of this would be possible.
(Nandini - Mal'Ganis) Minimap Texture Fix with Glow
(Kathleen S) Kitty Ear Nameplate
(Shadofall) WTF folder for 1920x1080 Settings
Special Thanks to all the addon authors for their hard work and dedication.
Special Thanks to Wowinterface.com for hosting my UI and helping me in so many little ways.
Special Thanks to all the users who have helped make this UI so popular, donations, feedback, it's truly invaluable.
Addons I use not included in Kittyui and why
Clique: This addon changes the functionality of unitframes.
Deadly Boss Mods: I am not currently raiding so cannot test it's functionality.
Added special bar which can be disabled in /kgpanels config and /bt
Fixed Clique frame, pitbull pet frame
6.0.6-7 (Graphic and Config Fixes)
6.0.4 (BIG UPDATE)
1. KGpanel artwork
2. A lot of little tweaks and fixes.
3. Tooltip customization, i.e. Loot windows were in the way of unitframes.
4. Moved chi bars
5. Customized Pitbull further, and some other addons
A lot of little tweaks and fixes.
6.02 (BIG UPDATE!)
1. Fixed broker issues
2. Adjusted size of chat and combat areas for more user friendliness
3. Adjusted for recount in combat area
4. Fixed weak auras for chi with custom textures to match UI style
5. Adjusted and fixed casting bars and cooldowns
6. Adjusted Pitbull Unit Frames
7. Some other minor tweaks and bug fixes
1. Tweaks: Castingbars, Grid, Pitbull
2. Fixes for profile emulation
3. Fixes: Castingbars, Raven Buff Bars, Forte Cooldown Timers
4. Fixes: Bartender redo to fix an oddly persistent vehicle UI error
5. Tweaks: Alignment, Database Cleanse, Reset on Bartender, other minor things
or stuff I just don't remember doing.
6. New Addons: Fortexorcist, Raven
7. Removed Addons: Satrina's Buff Frame (Love you Satrina, trying something new,
I know you're quitting WOW and I wish you all the best in 2011 and beyond! *HUG ATTACK!*