This is a small addon with one purpose: to provide an easy way to congratulate someone, be they a guildie or a random stranger, when they earn an Achievement.
- Auto-popup when an Achievement is unlocked by someone.
- Left-click the name to congratulate the person.
- Right-click the name to remove it from the list.
- Clicking "Close" hides the window and removes all names from the list.
- Window resizes whenever new names are added or removed. It starts off small and unobtrusive but gets bigger with each new name added.
- Window can be moved about and remembers it's position (saved in layout-cache.txt).
- Congratulatory message is customisable. Use '%s' where you want the user's name to appear (or not, if you wish).
- If you prefer, you can choose to congratulate automatically instead of clicking a button.
Options panel can be found in Interface -> AddOns -> Accomplishment.
- Allow multiple congratulatory messages (well done!, awesome job!, grats! etc).
- Add timestamps to buttons, so you know who earned what when.
- Add sorting of names, so most recent achievers will appear at the top.
If you've found an error or would like to suggest a feature, please make a new ticket in the issues hub or leave a comment here.
- Updated for WoW 3.2.0.
- Added AddonLoader support.
- Updated for WoW 3.1.0.
- Add an "All" button to manually congratulate everyone in the list (button is disabled if only one name is shown).
- Move "Congratulatory Message" option to the bottom, increase width to "full".
- Automatic congratulating has had an overhaul! A huge thanks to Sylvanaar for your help with this update!
- If multiple players earn Achievements at once and the amount doing so is less than your chosen maximum of shown names, the addon will congratulate them with their names concatenated together (e.g. Congratulations Kiyomi, Sylvaan, Cairenn!)
- If the amount is more than your chosen maximum, the addon will congratulate them all and refer to them as "guys" (e.g. Congratulations guys!)
- Automatic congratulations will be sent 3 seconds after the Achievement is earned, to appear less like a bot.
- Added option to choose the number of names shown in the list (minimum is 1, maximum is 20).
- Added dynamic frame resizing.
- The window will now close itself when all the names have been clicked on.
- You can now choose whether to congratulate only your guildies, only the people around you, or everyone.
- Fix stupid typos causing may things to die.
- Add option to automatically congratulate someone if you don't want to click on their names in a window.
- Fixed bug where you could congratulate yourself when you earn an Achievement.
- Tweaked window height a smidge.
- Major re-write! w00t!
- Add options to use say, guild, or whisper channels to congratulate with. As a result, we can now congratulate people outside of your guild when they get an Achievement. Options panel can be found in Interface -> AddOns -> Accomplishment.
- Congratulatory message is now customisable.
- Fixed zip file path integrity (oops!).
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com