|Go to Page...|
I tend to be a bit wordy at times so bear with me. The mod started as a personal mod of mine that I added things I found helpful and used them myself, until it got to a point where I thought others might be able to find it useful as well and decided to post it. Useful Extras is a small little mod to make a number of helpful options availible, it takes almost no memory or processor use. To summarize; There is a basic calculator, color picker that is mainly helpful to developers or anyone messing with WoW text colors in-game, and a couple auto options similar to what TwoBox used to do but with more options.
The readme gives more specific details, but below is a basic summary of whats there right now.
And the portal here, will have have more frequent news about this mod same as Looter, as well as the Bug Reports and Feature Requests section there is availible for Useful Extras as well.
* Toggles for: Autoaccept Invite, Summon, Ress, Autofollow, Automount, UE on or off, Allow friends or Guild lists to use commands, Auto-accept Quests, Auto-complete Quests, Sticky Follow (follow after exiting combat), Whisper Relaying, Low Health/Mana Warning, and Return/Delete icons for the Mailbox.
* New toggles for Auto-declining Duel requests, or Guild Invites/Charter requests, as well as Auto-releasing on death in a battleground and Auto-passing on loot rolls.
* The before said features the toggles are for (that always work for those manually added to the Leader list, and work for those on the friends or guild lists if the use friends or guild toggles are on).
* Basic GUI, can be accessed with /ue menu
* Minimap button to open the menu, or reload the UI
* LDB(Broker) Support, minimap button functionality but on Titan Panel Fubar, or other LDB compatible displayer.
* Exp Report with /ue exp, or whisper command with /whisper name exp
* In-Game Basic Calculator (/ue calc (9*9)/3)
* ID command, to get a moused over items itemLink, item id, and stack size
* Ability to use the In-Game Color picker to get RGB values of any color, or the 'real' value used by WoW for its chat colors, Useful for developers to get the wow color values for using in chat messages. Can use /ue test chat to see what the current selected color will look like in a chat message, or /ue setcolor to set a standard R,G,B value (/ue setcolor 255,124,56) for seeing what it'd look like in a chat message with /ue test chat. If using /ue getwowcolor, only the first two digits after the period are really necessary (0.04, 0.48), or simply get the RGB values and put (rgbvalue/255) in your code.
Using the recently added change to the mounting up function, you can make a global macro with /script UE_pickMount("smart") and it will automatically mount your best availible mount depending on what you have, your location & if you have cold weather flight for northrend. You can then put the global macro button on the actionbar of any character that has UE enabled and click it to smartly mount the best mount for the location regardless of what mounts each char may or may not have.
New Mounting Macros: Commands are /ue createmacros local, or /ue createmacros global Will create three mounting macros either in the global, or character-specific sections for the three mounting functions, such as one for best ground mount, one for best air, and one for "smart mounting" which can then easily be put on the actionbar. In the case of making them global, you could then have them availible to any character on the account to use the same macro and mount up regardless of what mounts they may or may not have.
Also the recently added preferred mount feature will be taken into account first when using any of the before said macros (or mounting whispers).
* Improve the Basic GUI (really this time)
* Eliminate any bugs (if any)