DebuffEnough scans a party/raid to determine what debuffs are available to place on a mob, and calculates the best option for each debuff slot. It then tracks the debuffs that are placed on a mob and warns you if a debuff is missing, or a sub-optimal debuff option is being used.
- added additional filter options to only display debuffs relevant to selectable roles (physical dps, magic dps, tank)
- fixed major/minor armor debuffs to use new percentage values
- fixed bug with rescanning talents after a spec change
- fixed talent inspection for dual talent specs
- added ability to manually rescan talents
- automatically rescan talents if a spec switch is detected
- fix bug with attempting to report missing debuffs without a target via LDB