Simple LDB plugin that displays and tracks info from the character currency tab.
This addon will do 2 things:
1. Display on the tooltip the contents of your character's currency tab.
2. Use the default WoW currency tracker to track up to 3 chosen currencies.
Broker_Wallet does not provide it's own display, you will need a LDB-based display addon, such as Bazooka, NinjaPanel, Titan, etc.
Special thanks to Torhal and Arkayenro.
Changes for version 3.0:
Functionality has been completely rewritten.
Tooltip now pulls directly from the currency frame.
Clicking will open the default currency frame.
Tracking uses the in-game default tracker.
You can track up to 3 tokens on the Broker display.
Broker_Wallet no longer requires SavedVariables.
-Updated to 5.2 patch.
-Updated to 4.3 patch.
-Updated to 4.2 patch.
-Fixed default currency ui display bug. Tracking works again.
-Updated to 4.1 patch.
-Removed some unnecessary files.
-Fixed issue with tracking not enabling on load-in.
-Functionality has been completely rewritten.
-Tooltip now pulls directly from the currency frame.
-Clicking will open the default currency frame.
-Tracking uses the in-game default tracker.
-You can track up to 3 tokens on the Broker display.
-Broker_Wallet no longer requires SavedVariables.
-Removed Battleground Marks tracking. Please delete Broker_Wallet SavedVariables from your WTF folder prior to usage.
- Updated for 3.3. Added Emblems of Frost.
- Updated icons for Honor to be faction specific.
- Updated .toc.
-Fixed a few display errors.
- Updated for 3.2. Added Isle of Conquest Marks and Emblems of Triumph.
- Displayed currency now saved per character, defaults to Honor display.
- Updated .toc file to bring addon current.
- Added Emblems of Conquest and Champion's Seals.
- Should be compatible with 3.1
- Minor coding fix to make more compatible with Broker displays.
- Fixed Cooking Token Display.
- Added Grizzly Hills' PvP Venture Coins.
- Finally, I have most issues fixed.
- Sessions saving correctly.
- Values updating correctly.
- Fixed load error.
- AddonLoader support added.
- Tracking confirmed to update on looting items/gaining honor.
- Saves tracking across sessions.
- You may need to delete your saved variables and/or login and logout once before values display...or not.
-Added Dalaran Cooking Tokens.
-Noticed bug with tracking across sessions. Working on a fix.
-Fixed Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token display.
-Added Stone Keeper's Shards.
-Minor code fixes.
-Added limited support for Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Tokens.
-Will default to Honor display on login.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com