RaidTotems lets one person assign all totems and Earth Shield targets for all shamans in the raid.
If a shaman has TotemTimers installed their totem timer buttons will automatically switch to the assigned totems and the Earth Shield timer will switch to its assigned target if configured so.
If a shaman does not have TT installed he gets a whisper with his totem configuration and Earth Shield Target.
Optionally the totem configuration and Earth Shield targets can be posted to the raid chat or a custom chat channel.
If a shaman has TotemTimers installed, RTT shows some information about his talent spec, this information is updated if a shaman switches his spec. If a shaman does not have TT installed it tries to inspect him, but does not update if the shaman switches his spec. RTT then provides a button to reinspect the shaman manually.
The totem configuration and Earth Shield target for a shaman is stored permanently and does not change or reset if a shaman or the player leaves the raid or the player relogs.
The buttons at the bottom are for managing totem sets. For each shaman his totems and ES target are saved/restored (so for example you can save different sets for specific boss fights). If you update a set with different shamans present in your raid absent shamans are not changed and new shamans are added to it.
Please feel free to post comments, bug reports and feature requests.
- 4.3 update
- Update for 4.0.1
- Assigned totems can be set to one of the three multicast spells automatically (unused if TotemTimers is loaded)
- Converted to LibGroupTalents for inspecting
- Options are now in a separate small options frame, accessed by a button in the upper right corner
- Reduced Main frame's width, height scales with the nr of shamans in the raid group
- Added french locale, thx to ckeurk
- Inspects start a bit later to avoid disconnects
- Frame closable by esc
- Don't whisper self
- Changed channel select to include not sending totems to any channel, checkbox not used anymore
- Added option to not whisper if totems are listed in raid chat or another channel
- Shamans that switch spec are reinspected automatically
- Only inspects inside instances
- Implemented ES/Totem sets
- Added list of MainTanks (derived from Blizz raid UI if oRA2 is not installed or else oRA2)
to Earth Shield selector
- Registers a quicklaunch/send button in LibDataBroker if it's installed (not packaged with RTT)
- Added Magma and Searing Totem
- Added automatic talent inspection of shamans without TotemTimers and buttons to reinspect them
- Added dropdown list to choose a channel for posting the totem configuration
- RTT maintains a macro called "RTT" with the last received totem configuration as a castsequence
for shamans that do not use TotemTimers
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com