This data broker plugin provides an ASCII bar representing XP: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Click the ASCII bar to display config menu. You can change:
- the pattern used in the ASCII bar (default is |).
- the length / number of pattern repetitions (default is 30).
- colors for earned, rested and remaining xp.
- the thousand separator / the character used between groups of 3 digits for better reading or large numbers.
- Fixed the "1 bubblebubbles left" message issue.
- Click the block to access options. You no longer need to edit the lua file.
- Max level is not hardcoded anymore: it will scale with expansions.
- In the tooltip: added number of bubbles left next to level.
- The thousand separator defaults to a comma if your client is enUS, or a space otherwise.
- Added variable "thousandSeparator": in the tooltip, it's the character between groups of 3 digits. Defaults to " ".
- Added the LDB attribute "type" (set to "data source") for better recognition & display integration.
- Small code tweak in FormatXP function.