BasicBrokers is a collection of simple Data Broker addons for the minimalist.
As of right now, I have no intention to offer these as seperate plugins. However, you can easily and safely delete any unwanted plugins from the /Plugins directory.
Displays gold amount for character. Tooltip provides gold gained this session and gold per hour for session.
Displays XP and Rested XP as a %. Tooltip provides more detailed information about Current XP, XP to Level, XP / hour, XP / kill, Mobs to Kill and Time to Level.
Displays # of quests in your QuestLog. Tooltip displays basic quest info. Left-Click opens QuestLog, Right-Click opens QuestHelper.
Displays used/total bag space. Tooltip displays same info per bag. Left-click opens/closes all bags.
Displays the durability % for your most broken piece of equipment. Tooltip displays %s for each equipped item, gold to repair, and faction discounts. Popup box asks if you wish to repair (if needed) when visiting a vendor.
Displays your current threat % on target and/or a small window of top three threat on the target.
Displays your different Faction Reputation.
Displays all of your Skills (i.e Weapons, Professions) in a 350/350 type format.
Displays the zone level range of the zone you are in and also gives you suggested zones and instances for your level.
These addons are intended to be simple displays for minimalists. There are many addons that serve similar purposes, but I (personally) found many of they either did too little or, more often, too much.
Sometimes, all you really want to know is how much gold you have and how much you've spent/earned that session.
Note: Data Broker plugins by themselves don't display information. For that, you'll need a display addon (like Titan Panel, Fubar (w/ Broker2Fubar), Fortress, or ButtonBin).
- Project takeover by CBruyland.
- Updated toc to 3.3.
- Updated BasicBroker plugin icons.
- Resolved bug with BasicBroker Quests plugin.
- Integrated all plugins into BasicBrokers.
- Added BasicBroker Zone plugin
- Updated toc to 3.1.
- Added BasicBroker Aggro plugin.
- Added some error checking to BrokerBasic Durability that I believe will prevent the reported bug
- Added Faction Discount to popup dialog box when visiting a repair merchant (i.e Honored Discount: 2g30s27c)
- Added BrokerBasic Durability plugin.
- Fixed Money display error if you had more 999 gold.
- Reorganized file structure for plugins to make it easy to delete/remove unwanted plugins.