Complete rewrite of original addon. Delete your previous SFSkins.lua in your WTF folder or this addon will not work.
For those of you who enjoy modifying your interface but would like to keep the "WOW" look I decided to attempt to bring this mod back. SFSkins is a complete rewrite of a mod that was out a few years ago and seemed to disappear called Diivskins. I have held onto and used Diivskins since I began playing a few years ago and hated to see it go as it seems the original author has dropped it.
The original Diivskins put up the artwork but relied on another mod to move and size the art. I have added these features directly in SFSkins.
I would like to thank the original author for making Diivskins and I have kept the graphics in his honor. SFSkins is stand alone, needs no other mods to function.
Remember this is just artwork. You will need to use your favorite action button mod in conjunction with SFSkins.
Type "/sfs" to toggle the configuration screen on or access through the WOW interface addon panel.
* 10 configuable horizontal bars with 12 button slots
* 10 configurable vertical bars with 12 button slots
* 10 configurable end caps with 32 styles
* 10 configurable miscellaneous bits with 30 styles
* Layouts are saved per character
* All Movable and sizable
* Nudger to move your art in small increments to help make layout easier.
Changes in 1.03
1. Updated Ace3 files to current version.
Changes in 1.0
1. Updated TOC file to 4.0
Changes in 1.01 to previous version:
1. Nudger fixed, was not moving Horizontal Bar upward.
Changes in 1.02 to previous version:
1. Missed declaration of AceDBOptions file. Sorry created this addon with ace3 libs loaded and never knew the declaration was missing.