|Go to Page...|
QuestMods by Yarko
PartyQuests light. I wrote this when I realized that Cosmos PartyQuests was not reliable and very heavy. People liked it so now it's here!
NOTE: The party parts of the addon are no longer functional, and, at this time, I have no plans to get them working again. If I have the desire and the time in the future, I might get to them. So, this is QuestMods light.
- Shows quest levels in the quest log (of course) and also in the watch frame and map. This feature can be shut off in interface options.
- Shows a clear message on the screen when objectives for a quest are complete. Can be configured to play a sound as well (defaulted on).
- Configuration option allows user to send quest objective progress updates to the chat window for easy review.
- Configuration option allows quest objective progress and completion to be reported to party through chat.
- A button and message appear to the right of the center of the screen when the player receives an item that starts a quest. A sound can play as well if configured to do so (defaulted on). Left clicking the button will open the player's bags. Right clicking will simply hide the button. The button disappears when clicked or when all quests have been activated from the items. Can be configured to display button upon login when user has unactivated quest starter items in bags. Button can be moved by holding down shift, left clicking on the button and dragging with the mouse. A configuration button has been made available in configuration options to make the quest starter alert button visible for moving if it is not visible.
- Keeps track of which quest headers were collapsed and which quests were being tracked for each character through logout and login.
- Player can use ctrl+click in the quest log to drop a quest. Doing so will prompt the user with a confirmation dialog. If shift+ctrl+click is used, the confirmation dialog will not appear allowing for quick dropping of multiple quests.
Use the QuestMods options panel to configure the add-on by opening the main menu, clicking the Interface button, clicking the Addons tab, and selecting the QuestMods entry.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.