- Added spell ID to item level mappings for Enchant Bracer - Major Strength/Mighty Intellect/Agility.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.1
- Code cleanups.
- Changed orientation of icons in the menu.
- 4.x compatibility changes.
- Fixed a regression that prevented any Trade Good that wasn't an Enchanting mat from being scanned.
- Menu entries which can not be made in amounts greater than one will no longer show a number at the end.
- Enchanting materials can now be used directly; using a Large Prismatic Shard (for example) may give the option to make a Prismatic Sphere and/or a Small Prismatic Shard (depending on amount, of course).
- Added a few more items to the non-disenchantable list.
- The "Okay" button in the popup box is now disabled until something is typed in the edit box.
- Fixed the "Okay" button - previously, the only way to make a specific amount of something was to press the Enter/Return key after typing in the amount.
- Fixed bug with creating multiple items - it now works again.
- Fixed bug with Vellums not being automatically enchanted.
- Revelation will no longer try to Disenchant, Mill, or Prospect worn equipment.
- Fixed case where information wasn't available - and thereby caused errors - for people who do not use AddonLoader.
- Fixed special case where disenchanting sometimes caused an error.
- Fixed error with Milling.
- Added skill difficulty filtering - a minimum and maximum difficulty level can be set to display in the generated menu.
- Data that doesn't pertain to tradeskills you know will no longer be loaded.
- Minor code fixups.
- Fixed a localization entry which was causing an error.
- Changed two localization entries to be more sane - translations needed.
- Fixed the default second modifier key - was previously set to ALT/RightALT and is now ALT/None.
- Default mouse key changed from Left to Right.
- Settings are now global rather than per-character.
- Fixed Disenchanting to no longer be English-only.
- Added support for Prospecting.
- Added support for Milling.
- Added support for Lockpicking.
- Removed loud sound when opening a menu.
- Added the ability to disenchant items from the menu.
- Enchanting and Runeforging no longer require a second click on the item.
- Minor code cleanup
- Runeforging works now.
* ToC version bump.
* I was wrong. Another library fix.
* Fixed another library issue - methinks the last.
* Fixed a library issue.
* The entries in the menu are now sorted descending alphabetically.
* Added the number of things which can be crafted in parentheses to the right of the spell name.
* Fixed staves so that things like "Enchant Staff - Whatever" will show up in the menu. Really. I was able to test it this time.
* Re-worked internals to no longer require Dewdrop library, which shaved off about one third of the filesize.
* Added support for Right or Left ALT/CTRL/SHIFT as modifier keys.
* Replaced several localizations with pre-existing versions in the WoW client.
* Added "Staff" recognition, so those types of enchantments will be supported.
* Made some under-the-hood changes for better logical flow.
* Fixed options table entry.
* Changed tooltip to use the recipe's hyperlink, rather than that of the resulting item.
* The LDB launcher will now close the options frame if it is open.
* Added Ara_Broker_TradeSkills as an OptionalDep to the TOC.
* Removed last vestige of unnecessary garbage creation.
* Added item level checks for "Enchant Staff - Greater Spellpower", "Enchant Staff - Spellpower", "Enchant Weapon - Blade Ward", and "Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining".
* Mostly complete Spanish translations (81.2%, up from 53%) by yllelder.
* Compatibility fix for WoW 3.1.0
* Added znTW (Traditional Chinese) localizations by acatzlu.
* Performed a multitude of under-the-hood changes, mostly to improve performance and memory usage - In version 1.2.2, a menu with 24 entries (19 of which had sub-menus) would use 36.809KiB of RAM _every_ time it was invoked, making it rather easy to reach and even exceed 1MiB of usage. In this version, memory is allocated as needed on the first invocation and each invocation after incurs a mere 0.035KiB per call, making it extremely difficult to get beyond 150KiB of RAM usage.
* Added 42 enchantments for level detection - these should be the only ones which were missing.
* Updated Russian translations.
* Added Simplified Chinese translations.
* Added updated German and new Russian translations.
* Added checks to ensure that two-handed weapon enchants did not show up as options for one-handed weapons - somehow I missed this when I added similar checks for main-hand and offhand weapons.
* Added check to ensure that two-handed weapons can be enchanted with non-two-hand-specific enchantments.
* Fixed localization typo which was giving people errors for "Right button".
* Fixed modifier key configuration - was producing a menu in places where the user didn't want to see one.
* Added enchantment level detection - low level items will no longer show menu entries for enchantments which have higher level requirements. There are currently 86 enchantments which are detected. I may have missed some.
* Added support for Armor and Weapon Vellums - localizations are needed.
* Changed difficulty colors to match the default Blizzard colors exactly.
* Replaced long list of amounts with an editbox.
* Added configuration options for primary and secondary modifier keys.
* Added configuration option for which mouse button will display the menu.
* Added LDB launcher for config panel.
* Translations will need to be done for configuration options.
* Added menu element icons for easier identification.
* Added meaningful tooltips for menu elements - you can now see exactly what will be crafted or the effects and reagents of an enchantment.
* Corrected German translations.
* Smelting now works - I was erroneously using the Blacksmithing spellID.
* Added theoretical support for Runeforging.
* Added theoretical support for Inscription shoulder enchants.
* Added translations for French, German, and Spanish - hopefully this will make clicking a piece of equipment work for enchanting in these languages.
* Fixed a bug which would only show 2H weapon enchantments for 2H weapons.
* Modified function hooking - hopefully this fixes the taint issues some people have reported.
* Added difficulty colors to recipe menu.
* Changed how enchanting recipe matches were done so that 2H weapon enchants would not match on 1H weapons.
* Made enchanting recipes not have quantity sub-menus since queuing multiple enchants is not possible.
* Removed frame-name-checks which prevented menus in certain places. This allows Revelation to continue working no matter what bag AddOn is in use.
* Removed top-level menu element, since it was essentially the item you were clicking on. Now you go straight to the goodness!
* Fixed issue where right-clicks were getting through.
* Fixed annoying bug which would confuse one tradeskill with another.
* Overhauled much of the code. Now supports every (that I am aware of) tradeskill out-of-the-box. Menus for overlapping tradeskills integrate nicely, and things such as "Bracers" and "Bracer" no longer clash.
* Added tooltips for items - apparently Blizzard thinks only Enchantments are relevant, as I get nothing for my Alchemy recipes and assume that is the case for other tradeskills.
* Fixed mistyped function name which broke things such as stack-splitting.
* Minor code cleanup.
* Fixed the "fix" for "Enchant Bracers".
* Minor code optimization.
* Fixed issue where "Enchant Bracers" did not show up, yet "Enchant Bracer" did.
* Re-organized some internals, put some removed code back to hopefully fix enchanting in the trade window.
* Fixed issue where Revelation did not work with some Bag AddOns (Baggins, Bagnon)
* Code cleanup.
* Fixed issue with linking an item from the Character Equipment frame.
* Added code to pacify AdvancedTradeSkillWindow.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com