This addon will play a sound whenever you die. It comes with 8 death/game over sounds from classic video games as well as other familiar sound effects.
All sounds are property of their respective copyright holders.
Upon death, you can hear:
- Death sound from the original Donkey Kong
- Death sound from Legend of Zelda
- Death sound from Super Mario Brothers
- Death sound from Ms. PacMan
- Death sound from PacMan
- Death sound from Mega Man
- "Game Over Yeah!" sound from Sega Rally
- Game Over sound from Super Mario Brothers
- The Price Is Right game over horns
- Foghorn sound effect
- Whammy sound from the Press Your Luck game show
- Sad Trombone sound effect
- Bankrupt sound from Wheel of Fortune
- "That's All Folks!" by Porky Pig from Loony Toons
- Any of the above at random
Where are the options?
The options panel is located on the addons page of the Interface Options panel. Hit escape, go to Interface, click the AddOns tab, and you'll see Awwwww! listed there.
How can I give feedback?
Feel free to leave your comments/questions here, but all bug reports and feature requests need to go to my portal if you want me to remember to do them.
Can I use your code?
All use of my code separate from Awwwww! must be for your own personal use and may not be redistributed separate from the addon. You may use snippets of my code in addons you intend to distribute only after receiving permission, and credit must be given.
Can I redistribute this addon?
My addons may only be redistributed in UI compilations, and any mention of the addon must point to its download page or my portal, both on wowinterface.
Do you accept cookies?
I love cookies! Unfortunately, they may turn to crumbs in the mail. Instead, you may donate to my cookie fund via PayPal.
- updated Interface number for Legion
- updated TOC number for WoD
- updated TOC to 50200
- added Porky Pig- That's All Folks.mp3
- NEW OPTIONS! - you can now select which sounds you do or do not want to hear (rather than picking just one or having all at random)
- updated description in TOC
- added 6 new sounds, including the Sega Rally "Game Over Yeah!" sound as requested
- bumped TOC for MoP
- updated TOC number for 4.2
- removed tekKonfigDropdown - we'll use EasyMenu instead
- the "Music" channel should work now, so added it to the list
- fix stupid calculation error - the correct sound will now play
-added new Mega Man sound
-added option to set sound channel
-reordered tables and neatened code (your selected sound may not be the same as it was!)
- changed .wav files to .ogg
- upped TOC number for 4.0.1
- updated libs and fixed display of options
- updated TOC number
- toc bump for 3.1
- removed AceConfig-3.0 to save overhead, since the config isn't too intricate
- delete before updating to get rid of unused files
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com