* Softening up textures a little, flagged as compatible with 3.1.
* Waiting for suggestions via the comments page.
* Added NoGloss.tga, if you don't want gloss without setting it up every time (on my computer the settings of buffskin reset every time I relog). If you want to do this, just rename Gloss.tga to Gloss2.tga and NoGloss.tga to Gloss.tga, and it should work.
* Repacked and renamed addon for BuffSkin 1.3, these textures will be Set3, allowing the author of BuffSkin to make his two texture addons Set1 and Set2.
* Borrowed Gloss.tga from 'BuffSkin Set1', since I haven't figured out his lua entirely yet, and yet have to make own Gloss.
* Currently removed ReadMe from the .zip, have to fix things and figure out others.
* Find out WHY THE HELL BuffSkin stopped working on my computer
* Working on new textures
* Conversating with author of BuffSkin about weird thing I don't get in his .lua and about cookies.
* Cookies, anyone?
* Hehehe... /smacks self
* Above change was removed due to extreme violence done by the author because he was being an stupid @$$.
* Okay then... updated ReadMe :eek:
* Sorry for the spam (3 updates in 1 hour!)
* Repacked .zip, so you don't have to extract in Addons/BuffSkin, but just can extract in Interface/Addons
* Updated ReadMe text to reflect above change
* Updated ReadMe text, BuffSkin is working with locals now :D
* Shortened texture names to avoid annoyance
* Modified one file, gave one texture two names and included them both in zip, while I didn't include another one >.<
* Added some things on the Description. Damn WoWI, stop adding extra enter's!
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com