R.I.P : My First Addon. I might do something along the lines of this addon in the future, we'll see.
This is my first addon, so feedback and ways to improve my code is welcomed.
What it does:
This addon is made with the pure intention of increasing the amount of information shown on the paperdoll (also known as Character Sheet). The additional information shown is based on which of the following modules are enabled (They all are by default) :
This module includes Stats Conversions in your Strength, Agility and other miscellanous tooltips by adding information such as the Armor and Spellpower given by Intellect for an Arcane mage or the spellpower a priest, warlock or boomkin gets from Spirit. As well as many other such as AP from Armor for DK/Warriors, it should works on every conversions acknowledged by StatLogicLib.
Also shows how much your intellect increases your replenishment ticks, as well as how much Replenishment should be ticking for in the mana regen tooltip. (This function is disabled on non-mana using classes, for obvious reasons)
This module changes the hit rating tooltips of the melee and spell tabs.
The Melee Tooltip will display your One-Handed, Two-Handed and Dual-Wielding Hit separately as there are talents that only affect one of those, also includes Draenei's Heroic Presence. The Armor Penetration is still in there, in a more "Straight-to-the-Point" version, but if you do not like it, there is a "Verbose" option which reverts it to what it normally is.
The Spell Tooltip will diplay your hit based on your three talent trees (For example, Arcane, Fire and Frost for a mage) due to talents again. The Draenei's Heroic Presence is calculated, as well as the Shadow Priest's Misery if it is on your target. The API doesn't support knowing if Faerie Fire is improved or not (Sorry Boomkins).
There are options for "Always include Heroic Presence" or "Always includes Debuff" for testing purposes, or if you are raiding with a boomkin that has the talent.
This is a new module included in version 1.5, it modifies the crit rating tooltips for melee, ranged and spells.
All abilities and spells are disabled by default so you will have to go in the
configuration menu -> Crit, and select what you want to be shown.
This will make your spells and abilities to appear in the Crit Rating tooltips along with
any critical strike chances modifiers they have, if an ability has no crit modifiers, it
will not appear in the configuration menu for you to select.
It supports every class-based item sets bonuses. All of them, including if a rogue
somehow has his hands on 8 pieces of tier 3, it's supported!
For Spell Critical Tooltip, you have the option to disable the default spell schools from
showing in the options. A mage has no need to know his/her Holy/Nature/Shadow crit after
There are some API limitations with with this module
You can only have 10 icons in a tooltip, so if you have more than 10 abilities enabled, some might be missing icons near the end. This is also
true for default spell schools and their icons. (If you are only showing 2 spell school crits, you have 8 spells with icons.).
If you are showing a talented ability (say, Dragon's Breath or Conflagrate) and you are not specced into it. It will show a blank icon, while still taking one of the 10 avaible icons.
Feel free to posts comments, suggestions and feedback. You can also use the Ticket System to posts improvements or bugs you found and believe fits in the spirit of this addon.
* /ecs or /enhancedcharstats: Brings up the options menu also found in the Interface.
* It is currently localized in english, and partially in zhCN and zhTW thanks to generous translators, if you would like to have the addon translated in your own language, please contribute and submit translations here
All donations will be used to fund my programming language courses so i can become a certified programmer and make better addons
- Updated for 3.3.5
- Removed the Fireball Glyph Crit Chance
- Fixed a bug with Set bonuses sometimes not showing their crit bonuses.
- Updated to 3.3
- Greatly reduced the amount of tables created.
- Added Support for LibDualSpec. You can now choose a secondary profile for your other spec in the Profiles options.
- Added Support for the Whitemend Wisdom set bonus. (For all three of you still wearing it :P)
- Druid: Eclipse now increase Starfire crit by 40%. The set bonus only gives 7% now.
- Warlock: Added Support for the new Molten Core that gives 5/10/15% Soul Fire crit.
- Warlock: Demonic Knowledge will now list the gain as "Your Pet's Stamina/Intellect increase your spellpower"
- Warlock: You won't see Corruption Crit chance unless you have a point in Pandemic (because Corruption cant crit otherwise)
- Add HitCap values in Hit Tooltips with a slightly different color
- Fixed Armor/Spell Pen Display (supposed to have a line break inbetween hit and pen)
- Fixed Mage Tier 9 4-piece setbonus to includes Arcane Blast in calculations.
- Fixed Mage's Dragon Breath to benefit from the good talents.
- Fixed Death Knight's Scourge Strike to benefit from Subversion.
- Fixed Druid's ZulGurub Set bonus to give 3% crt, not 5%.
- Updated for 3.2.2 values, sorry it was late :(
- Split the addon features into different modules to ease editing and enable/disabling.
- Added Crit Rating Tooltip functionability, working for every class, with most talents and setbonuses.
- Changed the config so it now add options based on your class, instead of hiding the options of the other classes.
- Stats will now only scan for conversions your class can realistically have.
- Made a new description for the addon, along with new pictures, because the previous ones dates from 1.1 really...
- Updated for 3.2
- Added Set Bonus supports, currently working: Mage Tier 9 and Spellfire.
- Fixed the AceDBOptions bug.
- Fixed the bug where a mage would see unwanted debug message.
- Fixed the dynamic hit calculation will now update correctly when you switch spec.
- Fixed Cataclysm and Supression warlock talents.
- Fixed a bug that appeared to non-mana classes
- Updated for 3.1 up to 3.1.3
- Massive Overhaul of the code.
- Added support for melee hit rating.
- Added support for unmodified hit rating.
- New fancy option menu.
- If you aren't using any other Ace3 addons, you would get missing libs error.
- Code optimization and updated libs
- Now gives how much mp5 Replenishment would give you in the Mana Regen tooltip.
- Now caching your hit talents information instead of scanning talents everytime.
- Added several options in the config, such as being able to enable/disable every conversion separately
- Fixed a typo with Arcane Fortitude. (Increase Armory by..), credits to Auroranova
- By defaults, will only show healing for classes with Healing-only conversions (Druids, Shamans)
- Added the 3.0.8 change concerning the mage's Elemental Precision to affect Arcane spells.
- Updated zhCN and zhTW.
- Massive overhaul of the code.
- There is now an option panel in the Interface menu.
- There is now a chat command /ecs or /enhancedcharstats to go in the Interface Menu
- With the exception of the option panel, the addon is now localized for zhCN and zhTW. Thanks to Shadowsongs.
- Now scan using SpellIDs instead of SpellNames.
- You will now see the correct amount of Hit given from Misery.
- The Spell Hit tooltip is fixed to not overlap other stats (such as Dodge), and will always shows (instead of once per session)
- Basic conversions are also fixed, so you won't see that Bonus Healing apparently gives 21% dodge and similar cases.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com