This is an alternate Dashboard Skin for Spiel2001's nUI Interface Suite.
Tested and works with 1680x1050 widescreen resolution.
Please first read below how to use this skin.
Thanks to Spiel2001 for developing this amazing UI Suite.
To use this skin:
1. Exit WoW
2. Download and install the most recent version of nUI if you have not already as you would any other addon. You should unzip the contents of the download file into your Interface\AddOns directory
3. Download and install this skin as you would any other addon and unzip it into the Interface\AddOns directory as well.
4. After downloading and installing both mods, you should have both an Interface\AddOns\nUI directory and an Interface\AddOns\nUI_IronLeather directory
5. Run WoW and log in. Before selecting a character to play, click on the "AddOns" button in the lower left corner of the screen and enable the nUI_IronLeather addon. You can return to using the default nUI dashboard at any time by disabling nUI_IronLeather.
6. Select your character and enter the world. nUI will automatically replace the default dashboard with the IronLeather skin if it is enabled.
- updatetd toc-file for current version of World of Warcraft (3.3)
- deleted redundant files outside the nUI_IronLeather folder in the downloadable archive file (oops, sorry).
- Graphics are now updated to the meant version (previously outside the nUI_IronLeather folder)