FSRTimer is a simple, yet customizable timer for casters to visually see when they are in or out of the five second rule.
This is a three-state timer, with a numeric display. While the colors can be modified, by default the colors are as follows:
Dark green bar - This refers to an idle state when your mana is full.
Bright red bar - This occurs during the five second when your mana regeneration is limited due to having just cast a spell. The bar will deplete during the five seconds.
Bright green bar - This occurs after you leave the five second state, and your mana regen is no longer limited, and you are at less than full mana.
Type /fsrt into your chatbox to open the options GUI. With it, you can customize virtually every aspect of FSRTimer.
You will need to have the FSRTimer_Options (included) installed and loaded to access it. While the options do not use much, you can disable them if you wish to free up the memory it uses. If you decide to choose not to load the options, you will not have access to change any settings, however.
- Major code overhaul.
- Now properly supports monitoring mana on druids while in a non-mana form (bear, cat...).
- Will now notify the user and become dormant when loaded on a non-mana class.
- Added an options GUI.
- Removed complex slash commands, /fsrt now opens the options GUI, if FSRTimer_Options is installed and loaded.
- Made counter independant of the bar, allowing it to be moved freely.
- Allow for the bar and the counter to be toggled on/off, meaning you can have a bar-only, text-only, or bar and text FSRTimer.
- Added option to set the strata of the timer, allowing the user to overcome the timer disappearing behind other UI objects.
- Option to recolor the counter text.
- Option to resize the counter text.
- Added option to recolor the bar during each of its states, as well as it's background.
- Added option to control the latency buffer setting for users to fine-tune as needed.
- Now placing a checkmark next to dropdown values to show current value.
- Added helpful tooltips to options.
4/19/09: Marking as 3.1 safe.
- Fix for show/hide and frame lock not saving between sessions.
- Added option to hide the counter when it is zero.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com