|Go to Page...|
Forget your track herbs, mining, or something? Be reminded, with TrackingReminder!
As of May 20, 2009: This addon is unsupported for the time being. AddOn authoring was only a hobby of mine. Mike-N-Go is not currently playing WoW, thus not creating or maintaining mods for WoW. If someone wishes to submit a patch for one of my mods to WoWInterface, you may within the bounds of the license bundled with the mod.
Recent Changes and Important Information:
Last update: 01-21-08
Updates: Point your browser to http://www.wowinterface.com under "TrackingReminder"
Donate with PayPal at [email protected]
Are you idiotic like me, and sometimes would fly around for 15 minutes, ponder where all the herbs went, and then realize that you have track repairs on? That is no longer a problem! This mod will help remind you.
Key "/tr set NAME" where NAME is the name of the track you want to be reminded of, and it will announce to you only if you do not have that as your current tracking.
The alert is two parts, a sound and text alert. The text alert goes through MikScrollingBattleText if the user has it installed or the standard scrolling errors frame it not. You must download MikSBT if you want to use this mod with it.
Alias slash commands:
For additional usage information, key "/tr help" in game.
Caveats, Known Bugs, etc.:
• No known bugs
Future expansion, additions, planed features, etc:
• Support for other scrolling text addons
• Spice up the MSBT message with color and the tracking icons
• Allow the user to change the sound or find some sound that better fits tracking
• Support to change the filter, IE: by zone and not show when in one of the BGs, and customize it in different ways
• A keybind to set the tracking to the wanted tracking or automatically set tracking
• GUI configuration
• AddonLoader support, and load only when the character does not resting
• Better hunter support, as they might want to change tracking to a mob type or gathering profession
• Shortcut for track types, IE instead of keying 'find minerals', just key 'ore' or 'minerals'
About the Version Numbers:
Version: xxxxx-x.x.xx ([interface number]-[major version].[sub version].[current release])
Interface number: Version of the interface the addon was most recently updated for, this number and the version number have no linear relationship with the latter clauses.
Major version: When the mod evolves to a state that is vastly different from the first distribution of the prior major version, this will be updated.
Sub version: Whenever the mod has new features added, or many minor tweaks, this number might advance.
Current release: The current reversion of the sub version, changed every time a new version of the mod is submitted to WoWInterface.com
About the Author:
If you would like to talk to me, I hang out at irc.freenode.net. In #norganna and #wowi-lounge, User Mike-N-Go.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.