Slider control and on/off toggles for Ambience, Music, Master, and SFX volumes.
Toggles for "Sound in Background", "Sound at Character", "Loop Music", "Error Speech", "Pet Sounds", and "Emote Sounds".
Five nameable presets.
Presets accessible via "/vol <preset name>"
The control panel can be accessed via the "/volumizer" or "/vol" commands, as well as a LibDataBroker launcher.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 5.3
- Fixed erroneous table assignments for new users which resulted in all presets sharing a single table.
- Various under-the-hood cleanups.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 5.1
- Added command-line support for preset switching; /vol <preset name> - non-case-sensitive.
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.3
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.2
- Updated ToC version for WoW 4.1
- Removed hard limit of five presets - they can now be added and deleted at will.
- Added mouse-wheel support to the LDB icon for master volume control.
- Clicking a preset will now hide the preset menu.
- Volume sliders now operate on a 5% basis, down from 10%.
- Added sound output dropdown menu, for switching between different output devices (such as headphones to speakers or the inverse of.)
* Updated ToC version for WoW 4.0.1
* Minor library fix.
* Fixed error when clicking Accept instead of pressing Enter when renaming a preset.
* When renaming a preset, the Accept button will now be disabled until a name is entered.
* Fixed issue with renaming/saving presets.
* Adjusted anchoring of presets menu.
* Removed "Use" option from second-level menu - presets are now used by clicking their name from the first level.
* ToC version bump.
* Removed showing of the control panel when mousing over the LDB icon - it will now be shown when using the right mouse button.
* Added support for "Sound at Character" toggling.
* Added AddonLoader support.
* Added mousewheel-awareness to the individual sliders.
* The control panel will now automatically show when mousing over the LDB icon.
* Clicking the LDB icon will now mute/unmute all sound.
* The panel, when opened via the slash command, can now be dragged. Position is not saved between open/close. I basically did it for the hell of it.
* Added a tooltip-style view when used in conjunction with an LDB display AddOn - The Blizzard-style view will now only show when using the slashcmds "/vol" or "/volumizer".
* Added a toggle for "Pet Sounds".
* Changed the tooltip for the LDB plugin to use a localized string rather than English only.
* Changed LDB dataobject's type to "data source" from "launcher" since it does indeed display data.
* Changed the title box to be more in line with the default Blizzard UI.
* Fixed a bug where naming a preset "Default" would make it disappear from the list.
* Updated TOC for WoW 3.1.
* Revamped panel look-n-feel to more closely resemble the default UI.
* Added the ability to define and name five different volume presets.
* Changed LDB icon behavior to reflect whether or not the master volume was toggled.
* The control panel will no longer close when the mouse pointer leaves it.
* Pressing the "ESC" key, clicking on the WorldFrame, clicking on the LDB icon, or using the SlashCmd while the panel is open will close it.
* Added tooltips for all checkboxes.
* Added text field to LDB object to display the current Master volume level.
* Added current volume levels next to the slider names in the control panel - made the label font smaller to fit this in.
* Added "/vol" slash command to bring up the control panel.
* Minor bugfix and load-time optimizations.
* Added check-box toggles for "Sound in Background", "Loop Music", "Error Speech", and "Emote Sounds".
* Added "/volumizer" SlashCmd - opens the control panel in the center of the screen.
* Removed AddonLoader support. This was causing issues with ButtonBin and NinjaPanel, and possibly other display addons. Strangely, though, it worked fine with DockingStation.
* Added toggle check-boxes for each sound type.
* Removed min/max volume labels, as they were unnecessary.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com