Install CoolLine Fix for fixes to spells with charges and pet battles.
CoolLine is a spell/item cooldown mod that displays icons on a single bar/line to give you an idea of when it will be ready. No statusbar timer and no text timer.
CoolLine is inspired by Forte_Cooldown (a module in the ForteXorcist package). CoolLine is basically a stripped down and standalone version written from scratch. The name comes from putting "cooldown" and "timeline" together (yes, lame).
name - unique string id of the cooldown, used as a look-up id
icon - string icon path used to display image on the bar
endtime - numerical time when the icon should expire, based on GetTime()
isplayer - boolean value used to determine if the icon is colored by spell
Only one spell/item will be shown in an event that multiple spells/items share the same cooldown (whichever appeared first).
By design, icons will often overlap; if you do not like it, this type of cooldown mod is not for you.
What you see is what you get. If you like the idea of this mod but want more, I highly suggest checking out ForteXorcist or Ellipsis. I'll most likely ignore requests to make CoolLine more similar to them.
CoolLine only does spell/item cooldowns and NOT buff/debuff cooldowns, flight timers, time til enrage, etc; this will NOT change so don't ask.
Recently, I had some requests for donation info, so here it is. Do not feel obligated; donations (or lack of) will not determine what features I do or do not implement.
- updated for 6.0
- install CoolLine Fix for support for pet battle and spells with charges
5.4.001 09/21/2013 - updated for 5.4
5.3.002 06/06/2013 - added options for bar border inset
5.3.001 06/05/2013 - updated for 5.3
5.2.001 04/28/2013 - fix Frost Bomb
5.2.001 03/10/2013 - updated for 5.2
5.1.001 12/08/2012 - updated for 5.1
- fix for cooldowns that share the same spell name
- performance fixes
5.0.003 09/11/2012 - workaround for several spells not showing
5.0.002 09/05/2012 - fixed cooldowns for grouped spells (ie. totems)
5.0.001 09/04/2012 - updated for 5.0.4
- fix support for priests' Chakra/Holy Word spells
- changed the "1m" tick to "30" seconds
- tweaked refresh rate to be a bit smoother
4.3.001 11/29/2011 - update for 4.3
4.2.001 06/29/2011 - update for 4.2
4.1.001 04/26/2011 - update for 4.1
- added workarounds for priests' Archangel and Holy Word spells
- cleaned up options menu
4.0.002 10/18/2010 - fix for long wait times at loading screen
4.0.001 10/12/2010 - 4.0 compat
3.3.003 01/16/2010 - removed "30" tick and added "3" tick
3.3.002 01/11/2010 - added LibSharedMedia-3.0 callback support
- updated toc for 3.3
- added option to increase icon size
- added option to reset settings
3.2.005 10/30/2009 - fix an issue where cooldowns refreshed to global cooldown did not update properly (ie. Shield Slam with Sword and Board)
- added option to save settings per character
- make death knight rune detection more robust to cooldown changes
- allow external access to useful CoolLine functions
- added ConfigMode support
3.2.002 08/04/2009 - fix spell cooldowns triggering when runes are on cooldown
- toc to 3.2
- fade icons out a bit faster
- text now have a shadow
- switched to a 6-minute time scale instead of 10
- performance tweaks
- added more font size values
- icons' alpha now constant
- slightly reduced icon fade time
3.1.003 05/22/2009 - slightly tweaked layout
- added an optional visual that lets you know if and where a spell is on cooldown when you attempt to cast it
- updated for 3.1
- slightly improved performance
- prevent error caused by default variables
- replaced "10m" with "9m" because of the offset and size, bar is still 10m long
- added AddonLoader support, set to "delay" by default
3.0.004 02/22/2009 - several minor performance tweaks
- slash command to add/remove filter now accepts spell or item links
- added coloring to distinguish player spell from pet/item cooldowns
3.0.002 02/09/2009 - attempt to make it work with other locales
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com