** Important! **
If you have made changes to questlist.lua, back it up before updating!
Additionally, I have made a few modifications to the questtable in r101. The itemid and custom function have been merged into one field called action. You'll have to change this if you're using a custom questlist. Check questlist.lua for more information.
** Ingame config **
I've (finally) added an ingame QuestList editor. You can select an existing quest from the QuestList, or add a new one either from your questlog, or by typing in the questID manually. I've done some testing, but obviously there's only so much one person can do, so there are no guarantees it's bug free.
I will be adding some ingame documentation in some later update. I'm also open for any suggestions on how to improve the questlist editor, so don't hesitate to tell me it sucks and why.
** Description **
gotDailies will attempt to make your life easier by creating two action buttons that are automatically filled with the appropriate daily item based on your current zone. I've done a fair amount of testing and consider it to be in a state where it doesn't eat babies any more, and thus I call upon you all to play with it and provide feedback!
At the moment the only way to add quests to the questlist is by adding them through a Lua file. Details on how to do this can be found in questlist.lua. An ingame editor is in the planning, but I'm going to be out of the country for a week, so that might take a while.
What little settings there are at the moment can be accessed through the options panel, which is accessed by typing /gd or /dailies.
Buttons can be moved by shift-right clicking them and can be bound using the Blizzard keybindings menu. You can use '/gd move' to make the buttons show.
ButtonFacade is supported to skin the buttons, but not included by default. Simply grab a copy from somewhere and it should work... I think.
* Changing options doesn't apply changes to the buttons straight away.
* Make options update when they're set.
* Removing quests while button is set does not remove the button.
* Make sure quests get removed from ActiveQuests when deleted.
* Corrected an error in the config that made it impossible to set numbers in the action field.
* Correct an error in the tooltip code that was causing errors when hovering over the frames that did not have action data.
* Macro cooldowns now update properly when the macro action is changed.
* Added option to display tooltips.
* Macro parser now obeys #show.
* Fixed issue with the macro parser that causes it to create too much garbage.
* Fixed problem with macro parser caused by the editbox escaping \n.
* Fixed issue with newlines in editboxes, they now get escaped properly.
* 'all' can now be used in the subzone field to match all subzones in the zone.
* When selecting a quest in the config, the current zone is automatically set if no questdata exists.
* You can now use tab to cycle between action/subzone editboxes in the config.
* /dailies slash command changed to /gdailies to prevent issues with Dailies Tracker.
* Added ingame config.
* Added full support for macros.
* Added possibility to have different actions per zone for quests.
* Quest status is now handled by LibgQuest for easier updating on my part.
* Fixed various small bugs.