If you're like me, and you tend to spend 5 minutes scrolling through the seemingly endless bindings list to find the one binding you want to change, then this is an addon for you. It provides a list of clickable headers that take you to the corresponding bindings.
Now also contains a search function that allows you to search through binding names. \o/
* Important! *
It is not possible to bind keys for an addon in combat. This is not an issue with BetterBindingFrame, you'll find it also happens when you attempt to do this in the default UI. The problem is simple, unavoidable and needs changing from Blizzard's side.
A second taint issue is caused by BBF but can be avoided. Clicking one of the links in the BBF column (be it headers or a search query's results) causes taint that results in being unable to bind any keys. This taint can be removed by manually scrolling the bindings frame up or down. I've also added a notice for this ingame.
* Revised the custom header system so that it no longer causes taint.
* Added a notice to inform users about the taint caused by BBF's shortcuts and how to work around it.
* Optimized search queries.
* Updated the blank headers used by Blizzard. The totem bar changed the order.
* Slight performance tweaks.
* Prevented binding button text from overflowing onto the scrollbar. (and possible even further)
* Added search box.
* Reduced the amount of times the headers were populated. They will now only be updated if new ones have actually been added.