Description "Friend removed because the character no longer exists."
Most people has probably seen this message pop up in their chat window upon login, and you always wonder, who was it?!
What this addon does, is to make a copy of your friend list. When you login and recieve the friend removed message,
it will then compare your copied friend list with the server friend list, then notify you of anyone who has gone missing.
There is a slash command "/mf" which will list all the friends lost over time.
Thanks to Ferylin who forced me to write this addon at gunpoint, and wouldn't let me go until I was done
MissingFriends Changes | 2010 Nov 13
- Changed the TOC version to 40000 for the 4.0.1 pre Cataclysm patch.
- Very minor code changes.
MissingFriends Changes | 2010 May 04
- Fixed the missing table error that could sometimes happen during login, thanks to Dridzt. The fix was to change "VARIABLES_LOADED" with "ADDON_LOADED".
MissingFriends Changes | 2010 Feb 10
- Changed the TOC version to 30300 for the 3.3 patch.
- Does an extra check when adding friends to the backup table, making sure it doesn't add invalid entries. I guess this could happen during login on rare occasions.
MissingFriends Changes | 2009 Apr 13
- Changed the TOC version to 30100 for the 3.1 patch.
- Removed a bug that incorrectly reported a friend missing if removed from the friendlist manually or through an addon.
MissingFriends Changes | 2009 Apr 11
- Changed the warning sound for when a missing friend is found.
- Fixed a nil error that could happen under unknown circumstances.
- The list of missing friends are now saved with the time they were found missing.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com