EventEquip is a lightweight addon which hopes to further narrow the gap between the new in-game Equipment Manager and its inspirational addons like ItemRack or Outfitter. It does this by allowing you to assign gear sets to certain in-game events.
There is also support implemented for saving whatever you were previously wearing. For example, when entering town, you can have it auto-equip your about town clothes (fancy dress, etc). Upon leaving town, whatever you were wearing previously will be restored. This previously saved gear will persist between sessions/reloads. It attempts to be smart, too. Take this example:
- wearing normal gear
- enter town, save normal gear, equip town set
- enter a bg, equip pvp set
- leave bg, you are back in town, equip town set again when no longer pvp flagged
- leave town, equip whatever normal gear you were wearing before
Currently supported events:
- primary and secondary talent specs
- Mounted (only equips outside of town)
- PvP flagged
- stances/forms/presences for warriors, druids, and DKs
Other future features:
- tooltips for Equipment Manager window to display set names, items in the set, assigned event, and keybinding (from default UI) <-- added in v.0.3
- possible LDB display for manual set choosing
How do I get started?
1. In Interface Options, under Features, select to use the Equipment Manager
2. Open your character window and click the new Gear Manager icon in the upper right
3. Create and save a gear set
4. Click the EventEquip icon at the top-left of the Equipment Manager window
5. Pick an event, then a set to go with it. Click Save.
Can I use your code?
All use of my code and textures separate from their addons must be for your own personal use and may not be redistributed separate from the addon. You may use snippets of my code in addons you intend to distribute only after receiving permission, and credit must be given.
Can I redistribute your addons?
My addons may only be redistributed in UI compilations, and any mention of the addon must point to its download page or my portal, both on wowinterface.
How can I give feedback?
Feel free to leave your comments/questions on the addon's download page, but all bug reports and feature requests need to go to my portal if you want me to remember to do them.
Do you accept cookies?
I love cookies! Unfortunately, they may turn to crumbs in the mail. Instead, you may donate to my cookie fund via PayPal.
Please note that this is beta software and I'm only putting it out there to get some feedback and testing! As such, please please please use my portal to submit bugs and feature requests. Links are directly under the Download link to the right on this page.
Please test the Dual Spec stuff - I don't have dual spec, and I updated it to work with the new API.
- bumped toc number
- added "Not assigned" to set tooltips if not paired with an event
- fix for API changes
- changed how talent specs work - using new API - please test! I don't have dual spec
- added extra check in tooltip code to avoid an error I was seeing on some characters
- stance support added!
- tooltips added for equipment manager window
- they show set name, items in the set, and events the set is saved to
- updated tekKonfigDropdown.lua
- pvp set is in (works whenever you get pvp flagged)
- mounted set is in
- EventEquip window closes when Equipment Manager window is closed
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com